|Date Posted||February 12, 2019|
Requisition ID 3856
Position Type (US)Full Time
Career Function Information Technology
Posting Type DNI
Career Builder CB
Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 24,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
About the role
Do you thrive in a fast pace environment and enjoy working on a team that makes an impact? If you answered yes, then we want to hear from you! The SAP Business Analyst - OTI is located in our at the Ironworks Facility in downtown Beloit, WI! You’ll work in our state-of-the-art facility that brings expertise from across the global.
We currently have an opportunity for a SAP Business Analyst to join our Global SAP Team deploying our global template worldwide. This person will work in the middle office function as part of the Order to Invoice workstream which covers the areas of Sales Order Processing, Delivery processing, Transportation management and Billing. This opportunity will initially focus on Order to Invoice processes with a focus on solution integration to 3rd party systems. However you will get exposure to the full end to end supply chain processes. Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Help to design, build, test and deploy the SAP solution for Order to Invoice (SAP SD/LE) by working closely with other team members and consulting partners.
- Actively own, promote and improve the SAP technical solution and associated processes for your area.
- Prepare for and partake in design confirmation on future enhancements to the Global template.
- Prepare functional specifications for RICEFWs (Reports, interfaces, conversions, extensions, forms and workflows).
- Generate required configuration rationales and execute the configuration in SAP.
- Assist in generation of test scripts, carry out product testing and support user acceptance testing.
- Carry out the relevant activities in site preparation, cut-over, and post-go live support.
- Validate training material developed by the training team.
Qualifications and skills
There are a few things you'll need to be successful in this role:
- Bachelors degree in IT, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Engineering, or other related discipline
- 4-6 years post graduate experience in a similar role and environment.
- Experience as a mid-senior analyst on an ERP deployment project lifecycle including design, configuration, test, data conversion and implementation of the technical aspects of the solution.
- Expertise in defining, configuring, and building solutions in SAP SD, LE modules.
- Demonstrable knowledge of working on complex integration projects within SD business processes (EDI, 3pl or TMS necessary).
- Ability to define processes to enable successful management of integrations post go live (Interface management).
- Previous experience with SAP or a similar ERP system, either in a business or IT role, is advantageous
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. EEO is the Law poster can be found here. Additional information can also be here .
Kerry is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and let us know the nature of your request.