|Date Posted||November 3, 2021|
If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
- Responsible for the Record to Report thread on our S4/program, with focus at minimum on the following SAP modules: FI (Finance), CO (Controlling) & RAR (Revenue accounting & recognition).
- Responsible for functionally & process quality of SAP & implementation/improvement project life cycles.
- Strong on global enterprise enablement.
- Work with SAP Consultants/Business Analysts and numerous regional & global business partners.
- Work closely with the production support team.
Preferred Experience / Skills: Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Technology, Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Science required.
- Masters in computer related field is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required (in English).
- Critical problem solving skills a must.
- Working experience on similar capacity for more than 5 years with at least 2-3 implementation life cycles.
- Expert subject Matter expert for FI / CO Finance Accounting & Controlling on S4.
- Expert subject Matter expert for RAR Revenue Accounting and Recognition on S4.
- Capable to troubleshoot and provide quality problems resolution.
- Be able to cope with multi-tasking assignment excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Working experience in a manufacturing industry will be an added advantage.
- Team Player, responsive, organized.
- Willing to travel when required, up to 50-75% domestic and/or international travel to any of the world-wide Flowserve sites.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Main responsibility is providing solutions & enterprise enablement for the business on SAP FI / CO & RAR in a multinational company.
- You will also be involved in the delivery of SAP project implementations in various regions, align with the Flowserve Global Business Process Standardization and corporate policies governance and statutory Requirements.
Job Advertising Title: SAP Business Analyst FICO
Job Posting Category: Information Technology
Primary Posting Location: Houston, Texas US
Employment Type: Full time
Country: United States
Auto req ID: 53060BR
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.