SAP Business Analyst – FICO
|Published||June 27, 2022|
Building our Future Together. FXI is a leading producer of foam innovation in the Bedding, Furniture, Industrial, Home & Office, Healthcare, and Transportation markets. We have made it our mission to provide tailored solutions that delight our customers and consumers. With our corporate headquarters, high-tech research and development facility, and multiple manufacturing locations in North America, FXI has built a culture of innovation and achievement that is recognized by customers, suppliers and peers. Our products include finished goods, sub-assemblies, services, and raw materials for OEMs, fabricators, and retailers. You will find FXI’s foam innovations inside, around, and under yourself in countless applications. Everywhere foam goes, FXI’s innovations lead the way! Won’t you join us?
We are looking for an SAP Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of SAPs features within the Finance and Controlling modules.
- Provide production support for the SAP system
- Respond timely to helpdesk tickets
- Research production problems for root cause
- Suggest SAP design or process solutions
- Provide 24x7 365 day support of SAP production system
- Design, build and deliver configuration of the FICO modules in accordance with business requirements, working proactively with end users and process owners
- Interact with all levels of business to analyze business requirements and processes
- Translate business requirements into detailed SAP functional specifications
- Configure SAP and develop/perform unit tests in accordance with specifications, or work with ABAP development team as required
- Recommend and implement approved process improvements or new functionality
- Document business process procedures, configuration changes, test scenarios, test plans and results, and training materials
- Support the transition to SOX compliant processes
- Demonstrated ability to design and configure the FICO Module of SAP ECC 6.0 with expert knowledge of Financial Accounting processes within SAP including GL, AR, AP, Banks and Fixed Assets, as well as Controlling processes including Costing, Material Ledger and COPA
- Proven experience in SAP implementations or production support environment with specific accountability for successful configuration and implementation of FICO modules
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent SAP experience: 3-5 years with degree, 7+ without degree
- Experience in developing functional requirements and technical specifications
- Familiarity with the integration points between FICO and other modules
- Demonstrated project management and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, including medical, dental and vision insurance, basic and optional life insurance, short- and long-term disability protection, a 401(k) plan with company match, tuition assistance, and flexible spending accounts.
Our Commitment to a Diverse Workforce:
FXI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FXI does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identify or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or based on any individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. We support workplace diversity. We strongly believe that diversity contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However we are not able to sponsor visas.
FXI is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at FXI via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of FXI. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by FXI as a result of the referral or through other means.