|Published||August 31, 2023|
SAP Business Analyst, Easton, PA
SAP Business Analyst is responsible for the maintenance and enhancements in SAP MM, PP, WM and SD modules. Responsibilities include supporting the business in the above areas, including, production issue resolution, implementing new functionalities and enhancements, testing and end user training. SAP Business analyst identify, define and document business processes and requirements to be developed in these modules. They serve as a liaison between business and IT teams by facilitating communication and determining objectives that align with stated and unstated business needs.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide production support and implement new functionality and enhancements in MM, PP, WM and SD modules in ECC
- Develop design specification documents and work with the technical developers in implementing solutions in the above modules
- Provide training to end users
- Hands on design and configuration is a must
- Obtain a deep understanding of relevant business area(s) to be able to recommend solutions and build high-quality requirements.
- Use a variety of techniques to understand business requirements, such as interviews, workshops, surveys and site visits.
- Shape business requirements by making recommendations and suggesting alternatives to proposed solutions.
- Understand technical options, limitations, costs, and risks. Communicate tradeoffs to business partners and work with them to shape requirements accordingly.
- Translate conceptual user requirements into clear, detailed functional requirements.
- Work with business and delivery teams to prioritize requirements.
- Help resolve competing priorities between stakeholder groups by facilitating stakeholder discussions and escalate issues where appropriate.
- Manage requirements scoping throughout the delivery process.
- Create artifacts as appropriate, including business case documentation, scope documentation, and process flows.
- Support delivery teams as they develop, test, and deploy solutions.
- Review delivery team output to ensure requirements are correctly interpreted; define and execute test cases.
- Document current processes and models to understand inefficiencies or gaps.
- Identify and assist in prioritizing opportunities to streamline business processes.
- In accordance with the NIST CSF and Hallmark Standards, ensure adherence to policies and processes to remain in compliance for maintenance, security continuous monitoring and recovery areas including Asset Management, Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Vulnerability & Patch Management, Data Security, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity.
- Analyze business requirements and perform customizing, configuration, integration, upgrades, testing, documentation preparation, implementation and operational support for MM, PP, WM and SD modules.
- Experience determining the explicit and implicit needs and requirements of various stakeholders.
- Ability to quickly learn the objectives, structures, operations and policies of a new business area.
- Strong problem resolution, negotiation, and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to engage both developers and business partners to achieve target outcomes.
- Proven interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical information in a condensed manner to various stakeholders verbally and in writing.
- Experience creating documentation such as business case documentation or business requirements summaries.
- Adaptability and a willingness to learn new skills.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in at least one of the SAP ECC modules - MM, PP, WM and SD functional areas.
- 4 years college degree in finance preferred
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Must have excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Must be able to work on simultaneous projects
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Maintain a high level of customer service to both internal and external clients
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear.The employee is occasionally required to walk; use hands and fingers to operate, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Kid Inspired Culture
- Free Admission to Crayola Experience for Employees
- Community Volunteerism Opportunities
- Annual Bonus Potential for all Full-Time Employees
- Company Matched 401k & Employee Value Sharing Plan
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits for Eligible Employees
- Education Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Resource Groups
- Generous Product Discounts Onsite & Online
- Company Sponsored Employee Events
- Discounts on a wide variety of products and services - automotive, electronics, fitness, travel and entertainment
Diversity & Inclusion at CrayolaWe will cultivate diversity and create a culture of inclusion for our collective brands - one that grows through sustained action, demonstrates care for every life experience, inspires new products and content, and builds a sense of belonging in which every employee is able to be their very best. Learn more about Crayola's Diversity and Inclusion strategy: www.crayola.com/about-us/diversity-and-inclusion.aspx
Green is our favorite color!Crayola cares about the environment and responsibly makes the products you love. Learn more about Crayola's creative solutions for greener tomorrows: www.crayola.com/about-us/sustainability.aspx
We offer competitive salary, outstanding benefits and the potential for advancement through the use of creative abilities. No phone calls please.
Search Firm Representatives - Please Read Carefully:Crayola LLC is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crayola LLC via e-mail, the Internet, or directly to hiring managers at Crayola LLC in any form without valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Crayola LLC, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crayola LLC as a result of the referral or through other means.
Search firms are essential to the recruitment and staffing efforts at Crayola LLC, and we value the partnerships we have built with our vendors. For this reason, Crayola LLC has established and regularly maintains a preferred vendor list. Please note that even preferred vendors need to have a written search agreement signed by Human Resources at Crayola LLC in place for the specific position in order for a fee to be paid for any candidate referrals.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)