|Published||August 19, 2023|
This position is an ideal role for an experienced ERP professional looking to join a fast-paced team where they can make a difference each day. The Business Analyst (SAP) will work with the business process owners to implement and develop end-to-end business processes to support the core organizational goals and functions. The Business Analyst will recommend solutions for meeting these needs and implement solutions in the most efficient and timely manner. This person will have an active role in Go Live events as well as new module implementation projects. This role is roughly 75% functional and 25% technical.??
- Support bi-annual road mapping / planning efforts with a multi-year perspective addressing needs and contributing to operating budgets.
- Assist leadership in prioritizing work requests, enhancements, and other initiatives, as necessary.
- Provide project management as well as an active role in requirements gathering, testing and hyper-care activities for all IT initiatives
- Implement business process changes and enhancements for existing business processes.
- Develop test scenarios and scripts as well as coordinate and perform end-to-end system integration testing.
- Collaborate with both internal resources as well as partners that may be onshore or offshore.
- Analyze current business needs, anticipate future needs, and provide solutions integrating various business operations.
- Diagnose problems through discussions with users and coordinate with internal and external support teams to resolve problems.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity, problem resolution, publishing progress reports, and recommend actions.
- May be asked to participate in acquisition assessments and integration.
- Participate in audits and provide support as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business management or supply chain. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years' experience in a Business Analyst role with 2+ years' experience with SAP R/3 and /or S/4 HANA in a functional support role, preferably from the manufacturing or distribution industry required. However, experience with another ERP system outside of SAP may apply.
- Experience across SAP Modules (Procurement, Sales & Distribution, Manufacturing, EWM, and Finance).
- Experience in SAP's Analytics Cloud, Analysis for Office, Quality Management or Plant Maintenance?is a plus.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with staff, at all levels, and third parties.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Candidate will be remote but travel as needed per project demands for hyper care and/or support.
Remote role close to a major airport hub with ability to travel up to 75% domestically on a regular basis for support.
The information in this description indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
What we offer
Health & Welfare
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans for employees and dependents
- Health care & dependent flexible spending plans
- Free Life and AD&D coverage with supplemental coverage options
- Employee assistance programs focused on mental health
- Competitive compensation
- Bonus opportunities
- Generous 401(k) plan
Flexibility & Time Off
- Paid time off, including vacation, bereavement, jury duty, sick leave, disability, holidays.
- Hybrid & remote work opportunities available
Community & Personal Development
- Donation matching and time off to volunteer
- Educational reimbursement
Gibraltar is a leading manufacturer and supplier of products and services for North American agtech, renewable energy, residential, and infrastructure markets. By building solutions that make life better for people and the planet, Gibraltar advances the art and science of engineering, science and technology to shape the future of comfortable living, sustainable power, and productive growing.
Guided by an inclusive, values-driven culture that celebrates and rewards different perspectives, we work together to create lasting positive impact on everyone our business touches. To learn more about what makes us #GibraltarProud, visit our website: www.gibraltar1.com
Gibraltar is an Equal Opportunity Employer; and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. In addition, Gibraltar will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.