|Published||December 1, 2022|
Sunrise System Inc. is currently looking for SAP Business Analyst with one of our top clients.
Job Title: SAP Business Analyst
Job Id : 22-12635
Location : Remote
Duration: 6 months
Position Type : Hourly contract Position (W2 only)
NOTE : Company policy requires newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as of their start date. Company is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to the unvaccinated in accordance with federal, state, and local law.
The SAP Business Systems Analyst is a service oriented, positive, forward thinking team member, who is responsible for implementing and supporting SAP solutions to meet business-related requirements. The SAP Business Systems Analyst collaborates with the business process teams to understand current/future business processes and requirements to ensure technology investments support and enhance strategic objectives. This role requires the candidate to act as a liaison between a third party support team and end users to ensure technical compatibility and satisfaction of deliverables, while writing and maintaining detailed system documentation, including functional requirement specifications, test scripts, Work instructions, and SOPs. The System Analyst must have project management experience in the manufacturing sector with extensive SAP S4 Hana knowledge in MM, PP and PTP.
• Collaborate with the business areas to define business needs and gather requirements that meet business goals and objectives to implement system solutions.
• Contribute to strategy sessions and help guide business management in their use of SAP.
• Work with department leadership to create an open dialog to determine issues and derive enhancement priorities.
• Continually scout for business process improvements and support the business in attaining the highest levels of productivity.
• Research and new SAP systems and frameworks that drives business value.
• Prioritizing business requirements and communicating plans with stakeholders for review and approval.
• Translate business requirements into SAP based business solutions and ensure an ultimately working solution in SAP or third party applications.
• Troubleshoot SAP business process in the MM, FI, CO, SD or PP modules as well as interfaces, providing resolution and improvements as required.
• Walk customer through problem-solving process.
• Follow up with customers to ensure issues have been resolved.
• Oversee the daily performance of the SAP environment.
• Train users.
• Implement SAP system solutions utilizing the system development lifecycle and project management methodologies.
• Utilize change management methodology and ensure the appropriate documentation is complete to implement system changes.
• Partner with vendors and third party support teams to resolve system issues, develop enhancements and project tasks.
• Oversee the daily performance of applications and provide client support through the service desk ticket management system.
• Troubleshooting Functional and technical SAP issues
• Collaborating with Business Analysts, Project Leads and IT team to resolve issues and ensuring solutions are viable and consistent.
• Develop and maintain functional requirement specifications, test scripts.
• Assist with development, implementation, and management of policies, processes and standards within the technical environment.
• Create and maintain training documentation.
• Be responsive in a fast-paced adapting environment that requires maximum system performance, minimum down time, and a high degree of customer satisfaction and confidence.
• All other duties as assigned