|Published||April 30, 2022|
|Location||New York, NY|
Our client is an apparel company located in New York, NY. The company has locations in Israel, and Europe in addition to the USA. They are looking to hire an SAP Business Analyst to join their team.
As the SAP Business Analyst you will provide application support for business users in master data, procure to pay, order to cash, and logistics processes. You will also participate in all project lifecycle phases (requirements gathering and analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, and support) for the IT initiatives.
Responsibilities of the SAP Business Analyst:
- Work with business process owners to ensure business process design and supporting SAP configuration and developments are in line with the business needs.
- Participate in testing activities of configuration changes and new development including, but not limited to creating test scenarios, executing unit testing, integration testing, and user acceptance testing.
- Support developers during the development process to ensure cohesive functional and technical design.
- Provide post go-live production support to business users after release of configuration change and enhancements.
Qualifications of the SAP Business Analyst:
- 3 – 5+ years of combined business experience in SAP materials management, sales and distribution, and logistics.
- Experience working with IS, retail, Apparel Footwear Solution (AFS), Fashion Management Solution (FMS) is a big PLUS but not necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field required.
- Atrium Care Package available, upon eligibility.
As a woman-owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.