|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||August 27, 2021|
Job Title: SAP Business Analyst
Assignment Length: 6 months with possibility for extension
Project City and State:
Are you an SAP Business Analyst with experience identifying, designing and supporting business solutions with a focus on achieving business process efficiency and supporting corporate growth?
If so, check out this job!
Vertex is a US-based tech company with 15 years’ experience in Microsoft, Salesforce, BI, AI, and Cloud Computing. We have earned longstanding client relationships as trusted, long-term partners. Every day we inspire, innovate, and implement solutions that solve complex business problems using creativity and technologies that drive results.
What can you expect?
· Professional recruiters with vast industry knowledge
· Expert credentialing
· No-hassle onboarding
What’s in it for you?
· An assignment that uses your skills
· Opportunities to advance your career
· Competitive compensation
· Great work environment
· Successful collection and finalization of business requirements virtually with cross-functional working groups.
· Ability to handle demanding workloads and multiple priorities to meet objectives.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
W hat you’ll be Doing
· Be accountable for the solicitation, documentation and acquiring sign-off on business requirements from all Finance functions (Technical Accounting, Treasury, Tax, Investments, Financial Accounting, etc.) for the implementation of a new SAP GL deployment to support financial reporting in accordance with the IFRS 17 and U.S. GAAP standards.
· Serve as the primary liaison with the SAP development, configuration and Quality Assurance teams for the implementation and IT testing of the approved design.
· Organize the creation and execution of a comprehensive inventory of UAT test cases with a focus on the efficient use of the testers time and coordinating with their other responsibilities.
· Lead the migration of the existing SAP ECC GL to the SAP S/4 HANA platform including all user testing.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· 7+ years of experience in the implementation of SAP financial applications including the General Ledger with all sub-components with at least 4+ years in the Insurance industry.
· In-depth knowledge of the SAP S4/HANA GL and the differences versus the ECC version.
· Demonstrated business savvy to engage users to understand their underlying requirements.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance is required; Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance of Information Systems Management/or MBA highly preferred.