|Date Posted||May 1, 2021|
REHAU is the premium worldwide brand for polymer-based innovations and systems in construction, automotive and industry. You encounter our systems every day, without noticing them. While they may be invisible, their benefit is always tangible. More than 20,000 employees at 170 locations worldwide apply their expertise and innovative capabilities to ensure the continuous growth of our independent privately-held company.
People drive REHAU. To us, fostering the development of a diverse group of employees is of central significance. We are looking for someone who will embrace our corporate culture, values and principles. We promote personal development, self-initiative and a sense of responsibility in order to support all our employees in fully developing their individual strengths.
REHAU’s American operations include several manufacturing plants, distribution centers and sales offices located across North, Central, and South America.
SAP Business Analyst
REHAU, a leading international polymer manufacturer, is seeking an experienced SAP Business Analyst at our Americas Regional headquarters in Leesburg, VA. The successful candidate will be responsible for both business process engineering and the configuration and implementation of those processes in SAP, for both North and South America. This position is focused on optimizing and improving existing end-to-end processes, by working in collaboration with responsible process owners (Divisions/Functions) to reduce process costs, increase revenues, or improve customer satisfaction. The successful candidate must be a functional expert in SAP to contribute to the North America IBS department that manages enterprise applications in support of REHAU’s North American business.
Specific job responsibilities for the SAP Business Analyst include:
- Work with business team members to identify and document business requirements, convert the business requirements into technical requirements, and configure the business systems to meet the requirements, primarily within the SAP system
- Focus on supply chain management processes and the associated SAP modules: FI/CO, SD, MM, PP and LE, and the associated master data, such as the material master, customer master, vendor master, and bills of material
- Work with business process owners to map end-to-end business processes across multiple domains: master data management, quote to cash, procure to pay, book to report, design to run, plan to produce and hire to retire
- As part of the mapping process, work with the business process owners to identify measurable KPIs and to develop suggestions to simplify the associated processes, especially within the business systems (SAP)
- Lead small workshops (2-5 people) to map business processes.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, industrial engineering or a related discipline
- Six or more years of SAP experience, across at least two different companies, providing different perspectives on the use of SAP to support business processes
- Participation as a team member on at least two full-cycle SAP deployments; with at least one of them a multi-country roll-out and one of them as a functional team leader
- Experience mapping and configuring end-to-end business processes as a team leader
- Expert level experience in at least one of the following SAP modules (and substantial experience in another): FI/CO, SD, MM, PP, LE
- Familiarity with the integration points into FI/CO, such as account determination and order settlement
- Expert level experience with associated master data: material master, customer master, vendor master
- Two or more years of experience mapping end-to-end business processes
- Experience with SAP PI or another process integration and orchestration tool, or with SAP work-flow or other work-flow tool
- Experience with Celonis or another process mining / mapping tool
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel and Visio
- Works accurately under time pressure with multiple assignments and projects
Works effectively with co-workers in multiple departments and at all levels of seniority
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
REHAU offers significant opportunities for the right candidate, including competitive salary, job growth and an excellent benefits package.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
REHAU is committed to fostering an inclusive environment that appreciates and leverages the diversity of our team. We provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, gender, physical or other disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.