|Date Posted||January 30, 2021|
Understanding of the following SAP modules: Production Planning & Execution (SAP-PP). Deep understanding on Manufacturing master data such as Material Master, Routings, BoMs, and work centers, as well as detailed knowledge on configuring Material /Capacity Requirement Planning. Shop floor control experience, SAP Classification and Variant Configuration (SAP PP-VC) knowledge is a plus. Demonstrated ability in developing use cases, test scripts and then leading the execution of the tests including documenting the results. Experience utilizing testing quality management software is required. At least 5 years of experience with functional configuration and system design knowledge in the assigned modules with some cross functional awareness of components that interact with the assigned function.
- Heavy equipment or Automotive manufacturing industry experience is a must
- PLM (Windchill or TeamCenter) integration experience is a strong plus.
- MES integration experience is a strong plus
- SAP Variant Configuration (SAP LO-VC) is a strong plus.
- SAP ECM, Workflow and Document Management is a plus.