|Location||Lake Angelus, MI|
|Date Posted||November 5, 2019|
Candidate will support SAP Manufacturing functions, you will leverage your direct experience with SAP to support our current North American SAP installations.
• Power-User of SAP in a manufacturing environment, as the position will require close cooperation and collaboration with the business users to analyze, identify, and offer corrective actions for sites which are in need of enhanced support activities.
• Solid experience with the MM/PP/SD modules is necessary to understand and support our global automotive business model.
• Candidate will work directly with the business function management, functional Key Users, and GIS project teams to identify and resolve various business conditions.
• Candidate utilizes functional skills at the service of a project aiming at the improvement of the processes and assisting with supporting a global ERP, and thus advantageously to develop a dual competency, technique and functional.
• SAP expertise and system implementation:
• Act as internal SAP expert for the Manufacturing area in North America:
• Support the plants and support functions in developing SAP functional expertise
• Assist in providing user training during support activities
• Assist in functional tests and analysis of functional and technical aspects of system usage
• Assist with rollout of new domain functionality
• Write/maintain functional documentation and specifications for programmers
• Ensures third level support after the plant launch phase
• Support the integration activities for data migration, interfaces and data warehouse where needed
• Degree in business administration, computer science, accounting, or management information systems or equivalent experience.
• Proven experience in overseeing the support of SAP software solutions
• Extensive experience (3+ years) with the SAP solution.
• A working knowledge of EDI and related experience would be beneficial.
• Solid project management skills.
• Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
• Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
• Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
• Highly self-motivated and directed.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Experience in and understanding of automotive business environments.
• Ability to travel (average 30%, up to 50%) and rent vehicles. Travel will done primarily within North America (U.S.A, Canada, and Mexico).