|Date Posted||October 16, 2019|
- Gather User Story requirements.
- Produce Functional Specifications.
- Document current state inputs, outputs, processes and data, future state process vision templates, user stories, requirements, key design decisions, and change impacts.
- Work with business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to understand business processes and identify fit/gaps.
- Design solutions for identified gaps with SAP functionality.
- Identify integrations points and collaborate with ERP workstreams.
- Perform data analysis and map legacy data to SAP system requirements.
- Simplify the integration of legacy systems into SAP.
- Identify and deliver out of the box SAP functions.
- Develop training materials, process maps, process recordings, Troubleshooting Guides and other User Guides.
- Perform Functional Testing, including script writing and test script execution.
- Facilitate business users in Functional Testing as well as User Acceptance Testing.
- Support business through User Acceptance Testing and post launch Hyper Care activities.
- Develop materials for Micro-Sprint Workshops.
- Perform cutover validation and deployment activities.
- Self-starter and ability to work independently.
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Effective communication (written and oral). Ability to overcome organizational resistance to change.
- Understanding of business blue prints and system design (SAP Legacy Integrations, etc.).
- Understanding of RICEFW objects and configurations.
- Manufacturing or related background preferred, not required
- SAP functional knowledge in Procure to Pay skills (S4/Hana, NOT Ariba), Material Management (MM) and Financial Accounting & Controlling FI, CO
- Scrum/Agile experience
- Microsoft Office Suite