|Date Posted||October 12, 2019|
Ref ID: 04120-9502237395
Classification: Business Analyst
Compensation: $60.00 to $80.00 hourly
Our West Plano manufacturing client is seeking a business analyst with expertise in SAP implementation in the area of Record to Report. SAP HANA experience preferred. Rates can be either W2 or 1099.
• Gather User Story requirements.
• Produce Functional Specifications.
• Document current state inputs, outputs, processes and data, future state process vision templates, user stories, requirements, key design decisions (KDDs), and change impacts.
• Work with business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to understand business processes and identify fit/gaps.
• Design solutions for identified gaps with SAP functionality.
• Identify integrations points and collaborate with ERP workstreams.
• Perform data analysis and map legacy data to SAP system requirements.
• Simplify the integration of legacy systems into SAP.
• Identify and deliver out of the box SAP functions.
• Develop training materials, process maps, process recordings, Troubleshooting Guides and other User Guides.
• Perform Functional Testing, including script writing and test script execution.
• Facilitate business users in Functional Testing as well as User Acceptance Testing.
• Support business through User Acceptance Testing and post launch Hyper Care activities.
• Develop materials for Micro-Sprint Workshops.
• Perform cutover validation and deployment activities.
For consideration please email resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Thank you,