SAP Business Advisor- Manufacturing Operations
|Published||August 17, 2018|
SAP Business Advisor- Manufacturing Operations
Save This JobJob is Saved
Req ID 70351BR Date posted 08/02/2018 City Foley
When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us.
You probably never think about it, but the engines on an aircraft need to be housed in safe, aerodynamic structures called “nacelles.” UTC Aerospace Systems’ Aerostructures business is a world leader in nacelle technology, which leads to better fuel efficiency, less engine noise and critical stopping power when the airplane lands. Today, our innovative nacelle systems are featured on many of the world’s newest and most game-changing airplane platforms. And we’re not stopping there: we’re working hard to create the next generation of nacelles that are greener, quieter and more efficient. In addition, our Engineered Polymer Products division is a leading developer and manufacturer of advanced, high-performance composite structures and products for marine applications. Whether in the air or underwater, we’re pushing the limits of innovation. Want to join us on this important journey?
Do you want to be part of a new, exciting initiative to combine foundational IT with new digital technologies? Our IT team is leading UTC Aerospace Systems to “empower digITal”. With this initiative, the team is leveraging technology to make our internal work environment more efficient, productive and seamless. For our customers, we’re working to make aircraft more electric, intelligent and integrated. If you’re an agile thinker who enjoys utilizing modern technology to make big improvements, then you’re a perfect fit for this team. Join UTC Aerospace Systems and help us to empower digITal today!
SAP Business Advisor specializing in Manufacturing Operations acting as a liaison between the Aerostructures SBU business users and the Central SAP Technical Support team.
- Analyze gaps in business knowledge, developing and deploying Standard Job Instructions (SJI) on projects being implemented.
- Develop test scripts & coordinate Aerostructures business user testing
- Use knowledge and experience of SAP system capabilities to indentify, drive and implement business and system improvement opportunities
- Accumulate and prioritize requirements/bugs with the Aerostructures business users
- Act as the SAP liaison for lean events conducted by the business
- Perform proactive research where necessary to recommend the most optimum solution -
- Create detailed enhancement designs to present to business
- Support Aerostructures Production Operations answering day to day SAP inquiries from the Aerostructures business users
- Have a customer service mind-set
Required experience in two or more of the following 4 areas:
- Production Operations - Engineering Workbench/BOM's and Routings - Production Order planning and execution including rework and outside production - Capacity Planning - Long Term Planning - PS/MRP planning
- Inventory management: - MPS/MRP planning - Inventory Movements (movement types) - Inventory Management methods (ROP, Safety stock, Period of Supply, Quota arrangements etc.) - Receiving - Cycle Counts - Stock Transfer Orders
- Plant Maintenance module - Calibration of Manufacturing Equipment & Tooling) - Equipment records - Production Resource Tools
- Quality Notifications - task assignments - Vendor Returns
- Project Management experience
- SAP configuration and ABAP de-bugging / code reading experience
Preferred experience in one or both of the following 2 additional functional areas:
- Sales and Distribution - Sales Orders and Sales Order BOM's -Customer Master - Quotation - Schedule Agreements - Contracts - Deliveries; Shipments - Billing/Invoicing - Pricing - Master Scheduling - GTS Export - Consignment - Customer Portal - Service Management Orders
- Supply Chain Management - Purchase Order - Purchase Requisition - Request for Quote - Purchase Info Record - Vendor Master - Quota Arrangements - Pricing Conditions - Scheduling Agreements - SRM - SNC - EDI - Subcontracting - Vendor Returns
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4 years of related experience including 2+ years of SAP Implementation or support experience, or
- Masters Degree and 3 years of related experience including 2+ years of SAP implementation or support experience.
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].