|Published||August 21, 2023|
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
**We are not able to sponsor or transfer a Visa at this time
**Must be able to travel 100% once travel opens again
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
- Candidate must possess the ability and willingness to continually learn new and emerging technologies and "think outside the box", to deliver creative solutions of new processes, as well as effectively identify, analyze, and resolve highly complex technical issues.
- Ability to perform assigned tasks independently and complete deliverables on time
- Work with customer teams to be able to understand the business needs and requirements
- Plan and conduct customer workshops, design and build enhancementsextensions, create plans for Integration and Unit testing.
- Develop and review architecture plans and develop coding and integration standards.
- Maintain existing applications with an eye to improve and grow through new and emerging technologies.
- Implementation & coding of services, composites and interfaces as well as coaching of customer or partners in implementation
- Support for Presales, Solution Proposals, Bid Management with account team
- Takes responsibility to mentor junior consultants and share experiences with peers through knowledge management activities.
- Good customer related soft skills and acts as a technical project leader and manage teams during implementation
- Must be able to simultaneously help multiple customers, work extended hours as required, and 100% travel to customer locations.
- 7+ years professional experience with a minimum of 3 years in consulting
- At least one hands-on project implementation in SAP Business Technology Platform, S/4 HANA, and/or SoH
- At least one full cycle hands-on implementation (from design/spec to going live)
MUST HAVE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
- SAP Business Technology Platform Development Suite (experience in one or more of the BTP services and development expertise in Fiori/UI5, JAVA and/or ABAP)
- SAP Business Technology Platform Integration Suite (experience in one or more of the BTP services and integration expertise in iflows, workflow, process automation) or experience in PI/PO with preferably ABAP, JAVA or UI5 development skills
- S/4 HANA development (CDS, AMDP, ABAP)
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Compensation Range Transparency: SAP believes the value of pay transparency contributes towards an honest and supportive culture and is a significant step toward demonstrating SAP's commitment to pay equity. SAP provides the annualized compensation range inclusive of base salary and variable incentive target for the career level applicable to the posted role. The targeted combined range for this position is 102,100 - 221,700 USD. The actual amount to be offered to the successful candidate will be within that range, dependent upon the key aspects of each case which may include education, skills, experience, scope of the role, location, etc. as determined through the selection process. Any SAP variable incentive includes a targeted dollar amount and any actual payout amount is dependent on company and personal performance. Please reference this link for a summary of SAP benefits and eligibility requirements: SAP North America Benefits.
Requisition ID: 361398
Posted Date: Jul 19, 2023
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Expected Travel: 0 - 100%