|Date Posted||November 14, 2020|
We are looking for a highly motivated Business Analyst (BA) professional who will performing analysis & configuration SAP Convergent Charging (CC) work. The BA analyzes complex business problems relating to systems and/or process, and assists in providing technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that meet business stakeholder requirements.
NOTE: We are Seeking BRIM (Hybris Billing) with heavy Convergent Charging Exp
- Manage small team of business analysts
- Serve as the liaison between Finance, Billing and the IT development team
- Consult with project stakeholders to understand business problems and translate them into functional and non-functional requirements. Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile conflicts
- Dissect high-level information into details and communicate these details in a manner understood by relevant audiences
- Influence requirements and process to effectively utilize systems and applications that support an improved customer experience
- Evaluate processes, data and systems using a systematic, disciplined and data-driven approach
- Propose change to policy/process when necessary to move forward with new designs
- Perform root cause analysis to identify solutions that address the true source of issues and gaps
- Analyze and propose solutions and other changes within the system per user /customer business needs
- Manage conflict and negotiation between teams and across organizational lines to drive towards the most effective solutions
- Key contact for preparing use cases, facilitating testing of solutions to ensure they meet business requirements, and prioritize defects
- Collaborate with Project Manager on tasks related to the planning, scheduling and coordination of project activities. Estimate resource time and costs
- Balance business requirements with technical feasibility and set expectations on new projects Recommend changes in development, maintenance and system standards. Determine resources and timeline
- 2 years experience in CC within BRIM project implementation
- Performed detailed design for medium to complex usage flows & reporting
- Developed Charge, Allowance Plans utilizing different functionalities in the CC.
- Familiar and has worked with at least 1 of the 4 CC servers
- Performed integration with SAP or NonSAP components.
- Knowledgeable with the functions of the charged and chargeable items or classes
- Knowledgeable with standard APIs and corresponding function
- Experience with revenue sharing process in CC