|Date Posted||February 24, 2021|
SAP BODS Sr Technical Lead
Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest IT Staffing organization, has an immediate and exciting opportunity for a SAP BODS Senior Technical Lead for one of the nation’s largest Healthcare Logistics and Solutions company in the Columbus, Ohio area. This position is a long term, open ended contract role.
Location: **REMOTE due to COVID-19** Once restrictions lift, candidate will be expected to relocate to Columbus, OH to be on-site.
- Provide the definitive technical solutions to the development, maintenance, and enhancement of business applications, providing specialized technical or business knowledge to projects.
- Identify causes and implementing solutions to business problems in a multi-functional project, assessing and communicating issues of technology impact on the business.
- Ability to apply a broad knowledge of various technical functions to accurately anticipate organizational impacts and they share responsibility with other team members to ensure on-time product delivery. .
- Knowledge in ETL tool set to design, develop and support end to end data migration processes associated with both SAP and non SAP based application.
- In-depth knowledge of Systems Development Life Cycle with a strong emphasis on the following:
- Engagement, Analysis, Design, Development and Deployment
- Knowledge of network architectures and systems performance consideration
- Ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- Under the guidance of the manager, collaborate with company customers, staff members and other stakeholders to define detailed customer requirements and system interfaces, assess available technologies, and develop and present solutions.
- Performs assessments and listens to internal/external customers to understand and anticipate their needs and determine their priorities in the context of the overall enterprise
- Education or Equivalent: BS in computer or related field.
- 8+ years of experience in SAP Data Services
- ABAP knowledge in respective business process areas - Master data, OTC, PRI, SCE, RTR and PTP
- Prior working experience on data migration projects from Non SAP to SAP systems at an enterprise level is highly preferred
- Previous large transformation SAP program experience desired; in particular strong technical knowledge of SAP Data Services
- Experience in ALE/IDOC, LSMW and RDM/BPDM
- Must have the ability to lead and work in onsite/offshore model
- Must have experience overseeing quality of deliverables created by development team
- Ability to set technology direction and oversee successful delivery and/or support of technology solutions
- Possess the ability to work on multiple tasks and clearly communicate status and potential issues
- Can define work processes and lead team members in successful implementation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong lead experience is a must.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178