|Location||Cherry Hill, NJ|
|Date Posted||June 11, 2019|
Aerotek is currently partnering with a leading government agency that is in urgent need for a Benefits Administrator. (Prior Benefits Administration experience working through SAP is a MUST)
This position will be providing technical support for the program administration and renewal of the Authority Benefits Programs to include Medical and Prescription, Dental, Vision, Group Life, AD&D, Disability, Third Party Administration
and Employee Assistance. In collaboration with the Chief Administrative Officer and staff in the Office of the Chief Administrative Officer, develops and administers the Wellness Programs for the corporation.
- Maintain confidentiality of personal identification information for employees, former employees, and their dependents. Also, maintains the confidentiality of all Benefits Administration Department communications (written and verbal) and files.
- Files all documents in a timely manner and ensures that the Benefits Records File Room and all records/files in the department, including at your workstation, are secure at all times.
- Creates and maintains all folders and subfolders in the Benefit Administration Department's Shared Drive.
- Perform systems duties for SAP workflows relative to the administration of the Benefits Administration Program. This includes, but is not limited to, setting up eligibility in SAP for all new hires, former employees and for all Qualifying Life Event changes, and completing other employee transactions in SAP.
- Responsible for approving any changes made to employee benefit elections via ESS (employee self service). Approve proof of life event documentation provided by employee within SAP system.
- Manage AFLAC and VOYA financial deductions, suspensions and terminations. Send daily outbound benefits enrollment and change reports to Third Party Administrator. Cancel benefits enrollment of dependents age 23 and/or 26.
- Make manual changes to Supplemental life insurance amounts for active employees age 65, 70, 75 and 80.
- Create SOPs to be included in the SAP Benefits Data Entry Manual. Maintains a current list of SOPs related to workflows in SAP and update all SOPs as necessary.
- Review and amend policies and procedures relating to the efficient administration of various health and ancillary insurance and other benefits. This includes, but is not limited to: procedures to initiate, amend and terminate benefits such as medical, prescription, dental, vision, Group Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) and disability insurance.
- Reconcile Weekly Payroll Reports and Monthly Flexible Spending Reports from the TPA against SAP records and make appropriate changes in SAP to ensure accuracy.
- Respond to inquiries from employees, former employees, eligible dependents and beneficiaries via in-person meetings, telephone calls, emails and other modes of communication.
- Develop and refresh, as required, presentation materials used during the new hire orientation and exit interviews.
- Responsible for conducting the new hire orientations, tracking survey results, and recommending areas for growth and improvement. Also responsible for preparing customized documents to be delivered to separating employees during exit interviews.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.