|Published||August 24, 2018|
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
IGT is seeking a qualified SAP Security & Basis Lead who will be responsible for all aspects of SAP Security administration including configuration, documenting, testing, training and monitoring audit compliance. Initially primary focus of this position will be with the administration of user security for SAP ECC, BW and BPC 10.1 systems in the Sandbox, Development, Quality and Production Environments. Eventually this resource will be responsible for various SAP landscape activities such as environment installs, system copies, performance tuning, troubleshooting, transports, and upgrades.
- Ensure compliance to Security Policies, Procedures, and Controls
- Provide hands on support for security requirements including authorization maintenance and ID provisioning
- Enterprise Portal: Installation, upgrade experience of Enterprise portal, Configure maintain Single Sign-On (SSO) between Portal and SAP systems. Performance tuning of EP.
- Assign user profiles and roles according to policy for levels of authorization and permissions
- Monitor and protect accesses to transactions, tables, and programs
- Configure and use the auditing, logging, and tracing tools provided by SAP
- Work with Business Analysts and the business user community to define and document users' authorizations with respect to all SAP applications
- Help ensure SOX compliance with respect to user access permissions (i.e. segregation of duties, internal controls, etc.)
- Design, configure, document and test application, interface, table and program security roles for all environments
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 years of external consulting or corporate experience in the SAP Basis Administration & Security
- Hands on experience in SAP Business Suite in the following areas: Enterprise Portal, Gateway, Fiori, BI / BW, Business Objects, installations, upgrades, support of ERP, CRM, Solution Manager, GRC, PI/PO, Gateway, and other Netweaver.
- Experience with SAP in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Experience with SAP HANA highly desired. HANA Administration, Installation, and Patch upgrades. HANA Backup and Restore, HANA user security, HANA System Copy/Refresh using HDB backup/recovery methods.
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, and free identity theft insurance.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.