|Date Posted||November 30, 2020|
Auto req ID: 220484BR
SAP Basis Manager
As the Lead you will provide leadership of daily operations functions of Global SAP System Management team, including oversight and accountability for relevant global incident/event/request queues, advanced people management of direct and indirect reports within the team, including all PMP processes, and leadership of Critical Incident response, ensuring appropriate assessment, troubleshooting, escalation and engagement of resources across all teams and leadership of incident resolution/service restoration. Provide oversight and governance for projects, execute project tasks, provide project estimates and landscape recommendations.
• Provides system administration support across enterprise SAP and tightly integrated applications that support end-to-end global and sector processes.
• Manages and/or provides approval for project stage gate and solution design reviews
• Adheres to internal quality and performance standards (e.g., services, patterns, code templates, and common development services); Provides guidance and expertise to the development teams on design and development performance and architecture decisions; Acts as quality assurance (QA) lead and/or performs reviews on technical designs and builds to ensure all standards are met.
• Collaborates with global function sub-leads in facilitating governance and template management, provide subject matter expertise, ensures the team's adherence to PIRT and other global standards
• Assists with the development of strategic vision and direction for the workgroup. Provides strategic input to Global Tech Lead for their technical space
• Partners with customers and IT service providers to identify and resolve application and system issues within defined SLAs
• Prioritize assigned work and daily work tasks with limited supervision
• Stays up-to-date with technology and industry trends by proactively participating in training, self-study, conferences, webcasts,
• Verifies that IT controls are followed, suggests IT controls enhancements
• Assists the lead in work estimation, financial estimation and work intake process
• Participate in solution strategy planning and application analytics
• Able to work autonomously with minimal supervision while consistently meeting objectives
• Must be willing and able to travel up to 15% of time
• SAP Certificates are a plus
• Working knowledge of databases such as HANA, Oracle and Teradata
• Ability to follow approved control procedures
• Ability to lead resolution of complex application problems through collaborative troubleshooting
• Ability to work in a matrixed environment
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Please view ourPay Transparency Statement