|Published||May 3, 2022|
Job Description We are looking SAP Basis Contractor 12 months contract Role at Lawrenceville, GA. We are looking for an experienced Information Technology SAP Basis Administrator who will be responsible for actively supporting and/or leading complex system and infrastructure projects including the planning, management, and implementation of the assigned projects across the Client’s Enterprise. This is a critical position for the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) team. The incumbent will also be required to be on-call after hours, weekends and holidays on a rotating schedule with other team members. The incumbent will also be required to work with and mentor other ITS and departmental team members, and provide managers with system status reports. The incumbent will also provide end user assistance, training and support as required. Skills for SAP Basis Contractor:
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, IT or equivalent combination of education and work experience
• Strong skills and experience in issue resolution, influencing team members and other stakeholders, conducting difficult negotiations and managing to stringent timelines for project deliverables
• Demonstrated superior understanding of business and technology organization, resources, priorities, needs and policies
• Demonstrated technical leadership in the implementation of complex projects
• Experience with the Waterfall and Agile Software Development Life Cycle
• Ability to bring clarity to ambiguous assignments
• Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong skills in MS Office Suite
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, with Executive presence to provide status updates and prepare thorough and polished documentation for Executive level review. Preferred Qualifications:
• 7 years of SAP Basis Administration or related experience - database management, network administration, UNIX or AIX OS management or system backup management with at least 3 years of SAP Basis experience
• Experience with other SAP modules to include BW, CRM, ECC, SRM, Solution Manager, Business Objects V4.2 Administration and NetWeaver Portal.
• Strong interpersonal, communication skills and end-user training experience.
• 5 years’ experience with installation, patch, upgrade and support Oracle 10, 11g and 12c versions
• 7 years of hands-on experience in system administration, installation, upgrade, configuration and advanced troubleshooting
• 5 years’ experience as a technical/functional lead including project management skills leading multiple projects to successful and on time completion
• At least one current SAP certification Responsibilities for SAP Basis Contractor :
• Applies various technical disciplines such as process improvement, data analysis, and facilitation.
• Provides objective advice, expertise and specialist support skills with the aim of creating value and maximizing growth or improving the business performance of their clients.
• Provide Business Solutions through software and development, intranet portal development, maintenance and problem support of core business systems for all SAP applications.
• Ensures projects adhere to IT compliance procedures and validation requirements.
• Follows IT Change Management processes and controls for all projects.
• Leads teams or multiple teams of internal and/or external resources on a project basis.
• Ensures that business cases are developed for budgeting, planning, and tracking expense.
• Ensures that project activities are on a path to deliver benefits realization.
• Ensures collaboration with key functional partners in the implementation of initiatives.
• Works closely with and provides direction to technology leads to support project needs.
• Influences and leads large-scale change initiatives and plans and coordinates closely with function managers and subject matter experts.
• Proactively challenge the performance of current systems and processes and identifies risks and develops solutions and/or processes and ensures necessary risk mitigation steps are built into the processes.
• Readily recognizes solution and determines at what point issues require escalation to management.