|Date Posted||May 6, 2020|
Must be a US Citizen who currently possesses a DOD Secret Clearance.
GFEBS is the Army's new web-enabled financial, asset and accounting management system that standardizes, streamlines and shares critical data across the Active Army, the ARNG and the USAR. GFEBS uses Systems Applications and Products in Data Processing software, an SAP solution.
- This position is expected to support the Basis Lead in managing SAP BASIS requirements in non-production and production environments.
- This person is responsible for parameter changes reorganizations performance patch application upgrades and/or availability.
- In addition this person must also be able to setup and troubleshoot issues and is required to monitor production on a scheduled basis.
- This individual must have experience working DoD as well as ERP application infrastructure networks.
- 5+ years experience in SAP Basis.
- 5+ years experience in knowledge of Unix operating system SAP system administration SAP correction and transport systems and SAP system monitoring and tuning.
- 4+ years experience in SME for SAP ECC BW (HANA) or JAVA (Enterprise Portal).
- Federal experience desired (DoD experience preferred).