|Published||August 9, 2018|
SAP BASIS Consultant
Duration: 6+ Month
Location: Dearborn, MI 48120
Pay Rate: Competitive
- This position is responsible for technical administration of all SAP Basis components for corporate ERP system.
- This position will work directly with internal IS teams to manage any required system updates/patches and with the system integration team for delivery of system functionality.
- Oversee the implementation of SAP Basis related projects in all aspects, including: project management, technical design, implementation, testing, and training.
- Design and implement new modules/applications, including all modules of SAP ECC, BW, GRC, Fiori, CARS and applications that interface with SAP.
- Develop and administer recommendations for the design and integration between different components of SAP and other applications.
- Execute SAP Basis level 2 production support, including diagnosing and resolving production down issues.
- Execute SAP Basis level 1 production support, including moving transports and troubleshooting issue.
- Maintain all modules within ECC, BW, GRC, Fiori, Cars, and PI.
- Maintain all ancillary components of SAP, including products running on IBM i, Linux, and Windows.
- Act as the technical expert with regards to all components of SAP.
- Proactively monitor system performance and bring awareness to potential problems.
- Interface with the user community to understand their infrastructure needs and implements procedures to accommodate them.
- Ensure that the user community understands and adheres to necessary procedures to maintain SAP Basis.
- Maintain effective working relationships with peers and vendors to seamlessly integrate the project into the overall strategic objectives and activities of the organization.
- Work in conjunction with other staff to evaluate risk for new application systems.
- Conduct quarterly audits on the SAP systems, including maintaining an inventory of currently installed versions of applications.
- Make recommendations to functional teams based on research and best practices related to applications.
- Act as a primary point of contact with IT associates at multiple locations to troubleshoot issues with SAP connected devices.
- Plan and execute an effective upgrade schedule with development and functional team members.
- Formulated strategies to improve the SAP user experience with a combination of system tuning, system.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)