|Date Posted||October 2, 2019|
We have an excellent opportunity for a SAP Basis Architect with our technology-focused client in Indianapolis.
Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the SAP Basis Architect:
- Design, deploy, and support SAP solutions
- Establish and promote technology standards
- Implement, upgrade, and manage software
- Act as technology SME for SAP and HANA solutions
Requirements of the SAP Basis Architect:
- At least 12 years of experience in SAP Basis: system build, upgrade, migration, SP upgrade, application maintenance support
- At least 10 years of experience in architect-level experience in database administration with SAP and HANA
- At least 10 years of experience in project life cycle activities for development and maintenance projects
- At least 6 years of experience in business process consulting, problem definition, and architecture design
- At least 2-3 end-to-end implementation projects, including at least one as lead consultant
- Good understanding of and experience building S/4 HANA systems
- Experience as an architect or similar position
- Experience creating architecture and roadmap design
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to travel regularly and work remote
Keywords: SAP Basis Architect, SAP, HANA, SDLC, Architecture Design
Job ID: 329116
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!