|Date Posted||August 22, 2020|
HollyFrontier Corporation is seeking an experienced SAP Basis Analyst in Dallas, TX. This position will be responsible for administering SAP NetWeaver, SAP Cloud, and non-SAP business application platforms, including OS, database, and application tiers.
This position is not eligible for International Relocation Program benefits.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: (functions considered essential as defined by ADA)
- Support SOX audit requests.
- Follow data retention policy while managing data capacities.
- Run DB/OS backups and restores.
- Manage OSS messages and SAP support.
- HANA DB, MaxDB administration including end user security.
- Monitor daily health of systems.
- Monitor landscape for cyber threats.
- Execute and manage SAP transports via Charm.
- Execute data refresh activities between landscapes.
- Manage change control for SAP and non-SAP business applications.
- Manage passwords for non-user system ID’s.
- Monitor and analyze database performance and usage patterns.
- Refresh non-production landscape periodically.
- Coordinate with external SAP Hosting provider for service requests, incidents, and project work
- Maintain landscape documentation and network topology.
- Maintain firewall rules, considering business use and cyber security.
- Write/Document operational procedures.
- Solution Manager ChaRM design and security
- Solution Manager Alerting/Monitoring Framework
- SAP Enterprise Portal development (iViews, Java application troubleshooting)
- IaaS server management on AWS, Azure, or similar
- Working knowledge of IT security technologies (SSL, HTTPS, Kerberos, PGP, SFTP)
- Working knowledge of network protocols (DNS, UDP, TCP), common ports, and tools (ping, tracert, nslookup, ipconfig, ifconfig)
- Working knowledge of IPV4, firewall rules, LAN vs WAN, Network Address Translation
- Network topology
- SQLServer, Oracle DB, Sybase ASE, and HANA administration
Special assignments or tasks assigned to the employee by their supervisor, as determined from time to time in their sole and complete discretion.
A minimum of five years of SAP Basis and general application server administration experience is required. Must have a minimum of five years of experience working with auditors at a public company (Sarbanes-Oxley). Must have at least one engagement designing, building, and running a SAP N+1 environment. Must have SAP Hana experience.
A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or a related field or equivalent work experience is required.
- Able to work in a rotation and provide support off hours if needed
- Ability to administer SAP NetWeaver, SAP NetWeaver Gateway
- Can troubleshoot, find solutions, and be able to see the resolution through to completion
- The ability to effectively communicate with others, both written and verbal communication
- The ability to perform intermediate mathematical calculations
- General business application server administration (J2EE, Java, .NET, etc.)
- An understanding of how SAP Archive Link, Content Server, Archiving, operates
- SAP IDOC configuration, setup, monitoring, and troubleshooting
Office based with up to 10% travel by land and air required. Subject to varying road and weather conditions. Occasional long hours, as well as nights and weekends as needed.
ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH, & SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Our primary values at HollyFrontier are: We put health and safety first; we care about the environment. All HollyFrontier employees are expected to work safely every day and be safety & environmental leaders. This includes active participation in the following:
- Stops and/or reports any unsafe work or conditions
- Follows safety & environmental policies and procedures
- Supports safety & environmental goals and initiatives
- Participates in safety & environmental meetings, training, emergency drills and hazard recognition programs
- Reports all accidents, injuries and near misses, and participates in associated investigations
- Participates in industrial hygiene, medical surveillance and behavior based safety programs
About HollyFrontier Corporation
HollyFrontier Corporation, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is an independent petroleum refiner and marketer that produces high value light products such as gasoline, diesel fuel, jet fuel and other specialty products. HollyFrontier owns and operates refineries located in Kansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Wyoming and Utah and markets its refined products principally in the Southwest U.S., the Rocky Mountains extending into the Pacific Northwest and in other neighboring Plains states. In addition, HollyFrontier produces base oils and other specialized lubricants in the U.S., Canada and Netherlands, and exports products to more than 80 countries. HollyFrontier also owns a 57% limited partner interest and a non-economic general partner interest in Holly Energy Partners, L.P., a master limited partnership that provides petroleum product and crude oil transportation, terminal line, storage and throughput services to the petroleum industry, including HollyFrontier.
Join HollyFrontier where you have the opportunity to develop and own your career!
HollyFrontier Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other prohibited ground of discrimination.