|Published||July 27, 2023|
Title: SAP BASIS Administrator
Location: Tampa, FL
Position Type: Long term contract
- Bachelor's degree or 4 – 6 years of experience in SAP Basis administration
- Four or more years of relevant experience in SAP Basis NetWeaver administration, SAP Cloud and Hana administration, Shell scripting and Data-replication tools such as Golden-Gate.
- HANA system administration using SAP HANA Cockpit and HANA Studio.
- Implementing SAP HANA Table management techniques - data compression, table partition, compression techniques, and load/unload table into memory.
- Managing & monitoring HANA web dispatcher for HANA XS load balancing • Experience with high availability and backup and restore mechanism.
- Integration of SAP HANA into different remote systems. Exposure to different remote access options in HANA system, HANA DB upgrades and patching, HANA DR setup support
- Setting up and tuning Data replication between HANA instances
- Good SAP Basis, oracle DBA experience and very good understanding of SAP basis core practices , methodologies, processes
- Linux administration, Oracle DBA, Shell scripting, AWS cloud and Jenkins
- knowledge on the SAP NW both ABAP/JAVA stack administrations
Note: If interested please send your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and include your rate requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!