|Location||St. Louis, MO|
|Date Posted||February 23, 2021|
You are part of a global team that operates SAP systems on different platforms and databases. Latest HANA “state of the art technology” systems, a reward driven culture and a modern work environment will give you the opportunity to grow as a valuable part of our international team.
You install, operate, upgrade and maintain complex SAP landscapes which range from SAP ERP landscapes, SAP BW Landscapes, Business Objects systems, SAP MDM, SAP HR to SAP SRM and Solution Manager systems. Your tasks will include performance tuning, disaster recovery planning / testing, problem analysis and resolution and life cycle management. This includes the implementation and support for 3rd Party applications that may work as an extension of the SAP applications landscape, e.g. Archiving/DMS, Interface Monitoring, Audit-Tools, etc. You will actively participate in global strategic SAP projects and supporting global project teams, to plan-build-run.
You are a self-motivated person with a strong mix of technical and communication skills and the ability to get things done. You can methodically analyze and resolve issues as well as help drive success as part of an international team. You are organized and can plan, schedule and coordinate work assignments to meet agreed target dates.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in any Technical discipline
- 5+ years of working experience in SAP Basis Administration experience of technology stack for SAP Enterprise Core Component (ECC), Business Intelligence (BI/BW), Enterprise Portal (EP), SLD, Process Integration (XI /PI/PO), SAP CRM, SAP SRM, MDM, Web Dispatcher, CUA and Solution Manager
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or in any Technical discipline
- Strong database systems skills on SAP HANA, SAP ASE and ORACLE
- Good UNIX, LINUX and Windows operating system skills
- ITIL knowledge, certification of advantage
- Prior experience working in Compliance and GxP regulated landscapes
- Excellent team player, highly motivated to work in an international team
- Flexibility to work off hours and provide on call support for critical business processes and projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills