|Date Posted||January 7, 2020|
We are seeking a SAP Basis Administrator with 5-7 years experience. Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Position: SAP Basis Administrator Operations
Duration: 5 years deal
Location: Picatinny, NJ
Clearance: Interim Secret or clearable
Education and Experience: College Degree
Certifications: Security Plus and any SAP Basis related Certification
- Should have at least 5 to 7 years of SAP Basis administrator experience including two full life cycle implementation
- Experience in supporting ABAP & Java systems including ECC, BW, PI, Portals, Solution Manager, Business Objects, Net Weaver Gateway etc.
- SAP technical instance landscape design
- Net Weaver 7.0+ experience
- Installation/Configuration of Solution Manager 7.2
- Oracle / MAXDB
- Experience on UNIX/Linux systems
- Experience supporting various frontend clients and tools such as SAPGUI, NWDS, Eclipse, web browsers
- Experience in supporting various server side technologies including Apache, Tomcat, NetWeaver, TREX, etc.
- Excellent understanding of TCP/IP networking concepts
- Experience in securing databases and applications. Experience with STIGs is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as a trusted team player
- Load and Performance Testing
- SAP System Refresh
- SAP System Disaster Recovery
Nice to haves:
- SAP HANA database administration
- Knowledge of S4Hana
- Knowledge of SAP Charm
- ITS knowledge
- Knowledge of Citrix XenApp
- Knowledge in the following areas would be an added bonus:
- Networking (DNS, SSH, HTTPS, Proxy Firewalls, TCPIP, IPV6)
- Smart Cards / CAC Cards
- Single sign-on
- Middleware / Firewall / Application Proxy
- Portals / Java / J2EE engine
- Software AG ARIS Software Install/Upgrade/Configuration knowledge
- SAP Solution Manager Install/Upgrade/Configure he is the only expert on the team with regards to SOLMAN.
- Software AG ARIS Software Install/Upgrade/Configure
- Supports all ABAP & Java systems including ECC, BW, PI, Portals, Solution Manager, Business Objects, etc.
- SAP HANA DB administration and configuration as per STIG
- Quarterly Oracle Patching as per STIG guidelines
- Quarterly SAP Security patching as per STIG guidelines
- Oracle DB install/upgrade/configure
- SAP software/install/upgrade/migrate
- STIG validation and application to all systems
- Periodic System refreshes for upgrades or new projects
- Daily systems availability check and monitoring
- Password updates for Oracle DB users and application users every 60 120 days
- Validation of Backups and clean up
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please call me ASAP at (703) 949-9118. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP with your updated resume.
Established in 2003, JTSi is an IT & Engineering Services provider with years of documented experience in the Information Technology and Engineering services field. JTSi has a proven track record for successfully delivering mission critical Professional IT Services to the Public Sector. JTSI SAP/ERP team delivers high value business solutions to its clients by clearly understanding their core business problems. We deliver quality services at equitable rates and focus on constant improvement in all areas of our operation, with a strong commitment to meeting our Customer s needs. We view ourselves more as a Business Partner than merely a consulting services provider. At JTSi customer is always first and partnering is our path to customer satisfaction - We do what we say.