|Location||Ann Arbor, MI|
|Date Posted||May 1, 2021|
Great work life balance within a stable company, strong benefits and leadership.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Justin Rice
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $150,000 per year
A bit about us:
We have a far-reaching global presence with approximately 3500+ employees in 25 facilities across multiple countries. We have a well-established geographic footprint – its global network includes multiple centers of excellence that are focused on optimizing best practices and leveraging talent, resources and expertise, as it also leverages its leading manufacturing and distribution facilities to most effectively serve its customers and meet their product and performance needs.
Why join us?
# Great Pay
# Great Leadership
# Work Life Balance
As the Sr. SAP Basis Administrator, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and operating the SAP landscape for our company. This includes working with project team members to identify and implement solutions that leverage technology SAP ECC and S/4 HANA technology to meet the needs of our business. You will help to ensure continuous systems operations, respond to critical user issues, and leverage technology to solve problems.
What You'll Do:
- Create a collaborative team environment with SAP functional team members, developers and other teams across the company
- Actively participate in innovation, design and retrospective sessions, offering skills and insights, providing value to the IT and other business functions through our Continuous Improvement program
- Provide deep knowledge of SAP Basis, including Technical Planning, Installations and Configurations (SAP ECC & S/4 HANA, FIORI, SLT, SOLMAN...)
- Lead SAP upgrades, OS/DB migrations, unicode conversions for SAP NetWeaver platform, SSO configuration, installation of SSL certificates.
- Monitoring SAP: SOLMAN 7.2, systems Logs, Work processes overview, Lock entries, Updates, background jobs, system health check, CloudWatch for AWS part.
- Lead application infrastructure monitoring and alerting with our hosting partners, including SAP Early Watch configuration and critical incident troubleshooting
- Provide performance optimization and tuning for database and application tiers
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience of hands on SAP Basis Administration experience across ECC and S/4 HANA landscapes
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or a closely related field, or the equivalent relevant experience
- Strong experience working with SOLMAN, application and kernel patching, SAP transport architecture, and environment refreshes
- Strong Working Knowledge With:
•Multi tiered SAP and N+1 environment management in project and production settings
•SAP high availability architecture
•SAP and database backup and restore
•Application and architecture performance tuning skills
- Passion for solving business problems with technology, and the ability to work closely with team members across IT and other functional teams
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.