|Published||April 23, 2022|
iSphere is seeking a SAP Business Analyst for a permanent opportunity in Houston, but outside of the hustle and bustle of downtown!
Skillset and Experience
- Works with clients to develop business requirements and SAP Technical requirements. Conducts business analysis to understand business practices and approaches as it relates to SAP. Serves as conduit between division and IT to integrate systems and business processes, drive their work into systems initiatives and lead system selection processes.
- Develops specifications for SAP Development staff. Keep abreast of SAP functionality that are available in the current and future releases. Performs impact analysis and testing to support SAP product and hot pack upgrades. Plans and executes unit, integration, and acceptance testing; and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements. Designs details of automated systems.
- Provide s primary and backup SAP configuration support and be subject matter expert to document, configure , and support SAP Time module, create specifications for use by an ABAP team to develop code to support customer issues, familiar with Time Evaluation, Work Schedule and Holiday Calendar creation, exempt/non-exempt time keeping, time-sheet management, public-sector time/payroll issues, s chema changes and customizations, Time Quota calculations, a bsence and a ttendance type configuration, Integration with other HCM modules such as PA, Payroll, ESS application, and Workflow forms .
- Conducts significant systems testing; supports data conversions; supports local system rollouts; exercises any required project management and execute all work in alignment with Client ’s systems plans.
- Understands, proposes, educates, and helps implement new business processes through business operations and new systems. Works to continually understand business requirements, document them in standard formats, obtain business user approval and work them seamlessly into the bigger picture.
- Assists SAP Security group in designing SAP access security roles and responsibilities. Helps users develop processes, procedures, and training.
- May provide consultation to users in automated systems. May lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues.
- Provides problem resolutions referred by the Technology Service Desk related to SAP.