|October 23, 2022
|Foster City, CA
*** Remote with limited travel required***
- At least 7+ years of experience using and configuring SAP MM/WM/SD Modules
- Worked on 1 or more projects that included SAP ATTP (Advanced Track and Trace Pharmaceuticals)
- Shall have experience in pharma serialization implementation projects as functional consultant
- Shall have basic process knowledge in pharma Serialization process & site manufacturing / packaging process.
- Shall have good working knowledge on SAP ATTP, Rules framework, AIF configuration and country regulatory reporting solutions for US, EU & RU.
- Conduct Gap analysis in Viatris Enterprise Serialization systems, prepare functional specification and create/execute test scripts.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate into functional requirements
- Working experience with Developers to ensure end-to-end solution is provided for those business requirements
- Good communication skills
- Ability to demo functionality, conduct UAT as well as train end-users
- Responsible for the overall IT delivery of the project.
- Lead IT team members (HCL, 3rd Party service providers) and achieve desired outcomes per the defined schedule for the Project.
- Continuously monitor the project progress and identity risks elements and develop mitigation plans related to end-to-end solution integrity and SDLC processes.