SAP ATTP Functional Consultant
|Published||April 21, 2022|
|Location||North Chicago, IL|
Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for all American Corporations. We are currently seeking a SAP ATTP Functional Consultant for our client in the Information Technology Services and Consulting domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Location: North Chicago, IL
Salary: $100.00/Hourly on C2C
Role: SAP ATTP Functional Consultant
Primary Skills: SAP ATTP/ SAP Functional
Role Description: The SAP ATTP Functional Consultant must have at least 10+ years of experience in SAP ATTP implementation.
Must Have Skills:
- ATTP implementation experience
- Good attitude and flexible
•Primary Skills SAP ATTP. ATTP Consultants
Required Experience and Skills:
- Experience with Pharma industry Global Track and Trace Serialization system realization and deployments, including hands-on experience implementing SAP ATTP.
- Understanding of global serialization regulations and experience installing, configuring, deploying, documenting, and testing new SAP ATTP system to meet specific business requirements.
- Knowledge of global Pharma industry standards/guidelines to enable serialization for manufacturing, logistics
- ATTP Configuration – Hands on experience standing up a new SAP ATTP system, hands-on configuration to realize business requirements.
- ATTP Development – software coding for enabling custom functionality to enable business requirements (SAP specific, including ABAP).
- SAP ERP – Integration with existing SAP S/4HANA instance. Enable master data integration, configuration of ERP and ATTP to enable serialization business requirements.
- Data Migration – TraceLink to ATTP and OER to ATTP data migration experience.
- Establish integration between ATTP and ICH
- Experience rolling out compliance modules in ATTP (EU-FMD, Russia, China, South Korea etc.)
- Experience integrating ATTP with middleware solutions (TIBCO, PI)
- Good knowledge of Warehouse business processes
- Must have completed onboarding of several CMOs and Brand Owners
Note: BGV must be 100% clear before onboard. Remote until client office opens.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent
Experience: Minimum 10+ years of experience
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Note: Must be able to work on a W2 basis
Recruiter Name: Srinivas Rao
Recruiter Phone: 877-884-8834 or 412-226-0751 (Ext: 2029)
Equal Employment Opportunity