|Published||September 5, 2018|
Genesis10 is currently seeking a SAP Ariba Developer with our client in the financial industry in their Charlotte, NC location. This is a 12 month + contract position.
Seeking a SAP Ariba Developer
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in Ariba application in development related activities.
- Must have Ariba Configuration, enhancement and customization development experience in Ariba On-Premise
- Through knowledge in Ariba architecture and object model of Ariba On-Demand and On Premise
- Must have at least 2 years of proven experience on SAP Ariba OnDemand (Cloud) Platform.
- Must have experience in Integrating SAP Ariba with Third party tools like ERP using middleware.
- Experience with Open APIs of SAP Ariba.
- Strong experience in using web-services.
- Strong experience in Java, .NET application development.
- Experience in Ariba integration with SAP and other downstreams
- Strong problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Unix commands, shell scripting, RDMBS database skills (SQL)
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing, to design, develop, test, debug, and maintain application programs.
- Must be able to work independently, while guiding and assisting other development team members as needed
- Demonstrated skills to work in projects that involve cross functional teams to provide technical expertise.
- Knowledge of best practices, platform usage standards and guidelines
- Experience with Mulesoft is a very big Plus.
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no Corp-to-Corp)
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com. "Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”