|Published||September 9, 2023|
|Location||Foster City, CA|
Looking for a candidate with experience inSAP Ariba (Day1 onsite at Raleigh, NC)
Minimum 8 to 10-year experience in Procure to Pay/ Source to settle and should have 2 full lifecycle implementation experience in ARIBA.
• Experience and good understanding of the Upstream capabilities, Ariba sourcing, Ariba contract management, Ariba supplier information & performance management, ARIBA SLP etc.
• Good knowledge on Downstream including procure to pay. Hands on experience in configuration of P2P ( i.e workflow config, Vendor Punch out and cataloging, work flow approvals and E-Invoicing.).
• Integrations between ERP systems and Data mapping, Electronic document formats and transports XML, cXML, CSV, HTTP.
• Hands on experience in troubleshooting of the Technical issues, analyzing logs and identify and correct the bugs in existing programs.
• Good experience with Ariba delivered WebService Integration via SAP PI/PO & S4 HANA.
• Hands-on experience with Catalog load process within Ariba.
• Experience on SAP ARIBA SOLUTION and SAP MDG integration.
• Experience on supplier enablement process and flight plan planning and design.
• Experience on Guided buying and Guided buying configurations in SAP Ariba.
• Knowledge on IDOCs processing and CXML and XML docs.
• Responsible for integration testing and facilitating UAT scenarios.
• Responsible for working with Vendor master data, Ariba ordering methods and Output condition records.
• Excellent interpersonal and client communication skills
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
Notes:- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
Benefits: Danta offers a compensation package to all W2 employees that are competitive in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, the option to elect healthcare insurance (Dental, Medical, Vision), Major holidays and Paid sick leave as per state law.
The rate/ Salary range is dependent on numerous factors including Qualification, Experience and Location.
Your trusted technology partner in the fast-pacing world that will never let you down.
- 1-98/9/12A, TRA Plaza 2ND floor, Jain Enclave, Ayyappa Society, High Tech City, Madhapur Hyderabad -500081, India
Signup for our latest news & articles. We won’t give you spam mails.