|Published||September 6, 2018|
Bcforward is looking for highly motivated SAP Architects for a long term need. If this interests you please send resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] !
SAP Architects for projects provide expert guidance regarding SAP functionality and its ability to meet business process requirements through configuration or customization of SAP through development.
Ideal candidates are experts in the requisite SAP module(s) or area (e.g. security) and have excellent learning agility to quickly come up to speed on the enterprise global design as well as country specific solutions, largely relegated to legal or regulatory requirements.
- Universal Engagement Requirements – all SAP consultants will be expected to have prior experience executing the below responsibilities.
- Follow established project or change control methodology
- Create and update documentation of various types
- Prepare and execute testing
- Document and resolve defects
- Execute technical and/or business cutovers based on role,
- Provide stabilization support when a solution goes live
- Transfer knowledge to the support organization.
- Collaborates with individuals across departments (IT, corporate and lines of business) and levels (staff to executive) to gain an understanding of business objectives, facilitate solutions, develop approaches and define deliverables required to implement complex business processes and solutions.
Analyzing and designing new Order Management business processes enabled by SAP within the life sciences industry
Identifying opportunities to bring innovative solutions
- Leads cross functional teams on global enterprise system and process transformation initiatives in area of process expertise, delivering defined objectives and business value. Guides and provides ultimate direction for projects. Routinely reports project status.
- Responsible for process analysis, functional and logical system design, configuration and implementation. Leads team members to ensure appropriate integration of processes and modules across the organization.
- Responsible for solving highly technical and complex problems. Maintains highest level of influence on projects and key customers.
- Leads the evaluation of new releases as the subject matter expert
- Execute configuration
- Author functional specifications in conjunction with Process SMEs and, occasionally, Data Analysts.
- Execute decision rights for technical changes in consultation with the previously noted stakeholders.
- Provide expert guidance regarding SAP functionality and its ability to meet business process requirements through configuration or customization of SAP through development.