|Published||September 7, 2018|
Develop efficient, well structured, well documented technical solutions for SAP OTC. Responsible for hands on functional configuration and ABAP development in SAP OTC & GTS modules. Provide SAP OTC support performing required system configuration, various testing activities (regression and project related), along with following the established change management process. A successful candidate must be able to analyze and document business flow from end to end.
- Understand how applications support business processes and apply this knowledge to solve defined business problems.
- Design and deliver high quality solutions through system configuration and ABAP technical development that meet overall business requirements.
- Interface with BRM and business process owners to facilitate process improvement and develop new functionality.
- Develop documentation for systems and processes.
- Effectively transfer knowledge to the customer for on-going support.
- Develop and manage project plans for your area.
- Understand customer needs and quantify appropriate actions.
- Design, document, and implement unit, integration, and parallel test plans.
- Production support experience across a broad of set of SAP SD functionality
- Capability to partner with the business and jointly develop technology enabled solutions
- Understanding of the ASAP methodology
- Experience with complex pricing and/or contracts
- Experience with HP Quality Center tool.
- Experience with SAP intercompany processing and Third Party Shipping processing.
- SAP Experience in the medical devices, biotech, healthcare or Pharma industries
- Experience with charge-backs, rebates, commissions (Vistex desired)
- Experience with validated systems
- SAP’s Solution Manager, including process and performance monitoring
- Must have at least 5-7 years of hands-on experience with SAP OTC.
- Must have strong ABAP skills.
- Must have ability to perform configuration for SAP SD and LE. GTS configuration experience is desired..
- A self starter and have the ability to deliver and be adaptable in understanding functional and technical requirements associated with SAP ABAP.
- Participate in user functional and technical specification creation.
- Ability to analyze user needs and architect complete solutions.
- Ability to listen, understand and facilitate process improvements.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and relational skills required.
- Must have a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Must be able to work independently with little direction/supervision.
- Must be adaptable and capable of absorbing new concepts and situations rapidly.
- Must be a strong team player.
- Must be willing to travel as needed.
Highly Desirable Skills:
- Experience with SAP ECC 6.0
- Experience with EDI, IDOC, and PI
- Experience using LSMW, SAP Query
- Experience with SAP upgrades