|Date Posted||July 18, 2020|
Our client a fast-growing global company that manufactures well-known consumer products is looking to hire an SAP IBP Lead Analyst to oversee development of business forecasting and supply chain management strategies.
The successful candidate will be engaged in the development, implementation, integration and support of all processes and their support systems (legacy and SAP IBP) related to Supply Chain demand, supply inventory and S&OP planning.
- Drive the Integrated Business Planning process (IBP) with a focus on alignment between the demand plan and business plan. Drive & coach consistent IBP process with all North America and Global Business Teams.
- Support appropriate setup, function and data integration of ERP and Planning systems (SAP & legacy), Business Intelligence or Data Warehouse Tools, Demand Planning and Statistical Forecasting tools as well as Supply Planning MRP / heuristics and data integration.
- Develop strong working relationships with business partners, management, and external resources
- Project development and management of resources, budgets, and schedules
- Creating and maintaining documentation including, but not limited to: Process development and continuous process improvement, functional and technical documentation and specifications, training support…
- Demonstrated leadership in fostering continuous learning, empowerment, involvement, and opportunities
- Conduct end user training
- Championing strategic Supply Chain business process and support system solutions
- Champion best practice adoption, adherence and consistency for process and system support configuration across all Global Business Team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, or related field.
- Five (5) years of in-depth experience working with SAP Supply Chain to include ECC: MM, PP, WM, EWM with direct experience in SCM APO DP, SNP & PPDS and/or IBP and CPI / HCI
- Experience with IBP in S/4HANA environment preferred.