|Published||May 12, 2022|
|Location||Bridgewater Township, NJ|
- SQL and "Big Data" (historical depth of data) experience
- Will relocate
- SSIS/SSRS, Tableau
- Not just an IT position they will move between the business side and the IT side be able to communicate effectively with both.
- Very detail orientated 80% not enough 100% every time
- SAP transactional knowledge (hands on the keyboard) and relational databases
- Salesforce exposure is something they would like the candidate to have since they implemented Salesforce this year.
Establish and supports multi-domain MDM Governance processes to ensure the accuracy and completeness of Salesforce, SAP, and other internal ERP systems data.
Defines, documents and maintains the Data Quality Rules for assigned Master Data Objects.
Assesses the impact of Data Change requests to the data structure and applicable business processes and prepares recommendations for MDM Governance Committee Review.
Conducts regular consultations with other Data Stewards, the business users and Information Services to understand data issues and identify optimization opportunities using expert business knowledge in areas such as but not limited to Customer, Material and Vendor.
Coordinates with Data Maintenance personnel to ensure the approved data requests are implemented
Defines, documents and maintains MDM tool set for assigned Master Data Objects including updates to the toolset once data changes are approved.
Defines KPIs to ensure data create/change SLAs are being met