|Date Posted||January 22, 2021|
Job ID: 247800
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope, a CRH company, is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural glass.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope’s vision is to be the leading supplier of its kind in the world. And we are implementing SAP to capture efficiencies like never before. That’s where our technology professionals come in. The SAP implementation team will create a real competitive advantage based on what’s possible, not on the way we have always done it. They will help us improve the customer experience, improve decision-making, and increase revenue. You can be at the forefront of the future of OBE.
If you’re an SAP implementation professional with a keen eye for the big picture, come join this industry leader!
This position requires business knowledge, direct interaction with all areas of the business, hands-on system development expertise of the SAC Business Intelligence and Planning environment. This may include team management for both internal and contract resources. You will manage the functional area for implementations, support and enhancements through best-practice project scoping and delivery to ensure overall project success in implementing the SAC functionality and supporting the Analytics and Planning area. There is a soft preference for this role to be based with our teams in Dallas, Toledo, or Los Angeles, but we will consider remote workers as well.
Use your techno-functional knowledge of the SAC Planning and Predictive area and strong business knowledge to assist users and IT partners as part of the OBE SAP Customer Experience and ERP project.
- Work as part of a cross-functional business team to evaluate needs and areas for improvement.
- Facilitate SAP Activate workshops and design sessions as needed
- Guiding the team members with best practices
- Perform hands-on SAP S/4 HANA configuration in support of best practices implementation and solutions considering the overall architecture to achieve integration, high performance and stability
- Build the required reports & dashboards to support the business key KPIs
- Develop and implement testing scenarios
- Create quality documentation (Business Process documents, config documents, process flows, etc.)
- Provide post implementation support and problem resolution, working with the Application Management Services (AMS) support partner or team
- Partner in developing and implementing end user training and materials for internal associates and all field locations
- Bachelor of Science or Arts in Computers or Business(preferred).
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in SAP Analytics Cloud and 8 years in SAP eco-system including ECC and/or S/4
- Excellent knowledge in configuration of live data and import data connections and data acquisition in SAC environment using generic services and custom OData source types.
- Extensive experience in data modeling and preparing datasets, merging, appending, custom hierarchies, custom calculations, groupings, formatting values, data wrangling, dimensions, and Measures.
- Experience in creating stories canvas, responsive, grid, Smart Discovery, advanced story designing blending data, formulas, cross calculations, input controls, linked analysis.
- Well versed in visualizations and their usage charts, tables, maps, filters, dropdown menus, hiding functions, interactive objects.
- Familiarity with SAC as a planning tool, creating planning data models and working with categories actual, budget, planning, forecast, rolling forecast.
- Knowledge in predictive capabilities, augmented analytics, Smart Assist, Smart Predict are a plus
- Knowledge in configuring security and performing administration tasks such as defining users and teams and assigning roles and privileges are a plus
- Up to 100% travel required (Mon to Thu) first 24 months of the project to Los Angeles, CA. Ability to travel as required remainder of implementation (29 months)
- Minimal travel as necessary post project
- Local candidates preferred
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.