|Published||April 30, 2022|
SAP Analytics Cloud Consultant
- behalf of one of our clients, Procom Services is looking for an SAP Analytical Cloud Consultant for a 6 month plus remote project.
Our client is the world’s largest Gold company and a producer of copper, silver, zinc and lead. They are based out of Denver Colorado and are open to hiring this person on a remote basis.
Candidate needs to be open to working MST work schedule and be based in the United States.
Role Description: SAC Consultant
- Minimum 6 years of experience on SAP Analytical Cloud. Deep understanding of all SAC capabilities (predictive, planning, augmented analytics, forecasting, self-service)
- Hands-on experience on SAC (reporting, Dashboarding, data-discovery, visualization, modeling).
- Experience using live and acquiring connections from different SAP systems like S4, BW, BPC, SFSF, ARIBA, SAP Fiori, HANA XS Applications.
- Experience in building reports in SAC for various functional areas like finance, supply chain, enterprise asset management, HCM.
- Deep understanding of CDS views. And also deep understating of SAP data structures. Be able to elaborate Functional/Technical specifications for required enhancements and developments.
- Problem-solving oriented and solutioning delivering oriented for a high quality product.
- Notable leadership skills, and sharp business requirement gathering skills
- Excellent documentation skills on the overall solutioning process.
SAP Analytics Cloud Consultant Start Date:
SAP Analytics Cloud Consultant Location:
Remote (working MST work schedule)
SAP Analytics Cloud Consultant Duration:
6 months contract with extensions