|Date Posted||May 21, 2020|
Title: SAP Analyst – II/ Master Data Coordinator
Duration: 4-6 Months Contract
Location: Branchburg, NJ 08876
- Ideal candidate should have 5-10 years of experience in area and be looking to make a long-term commitment.
- Candidate should have experience in both SAP ECC & SAP ATTP.
- Master data management experience in SAP is a plus.
- Candidates with some project management experience and a basic understanding of Split would be a plus.
- This role is for a long-term temporary position as a Master Data Coordinator.
- This individual will be accountable to ensure the master data elements that we need to track for serialization for spin-off company are executed on a timely basis.
- Development of data understanding in order to be effective in this position is critical.
- Individual will be working with coordinating changes in hundreds of SKU's as part of company spin-off during a short time-frame.
- Individual will be working in a collaborative environment and interacting with a cross-functional global group.
- Ownership for execution coordination between global master data group and site quality and line management will be needed.
- Assistance with master data input or verification will be needed.
- Project management to ensure data elements are executed on a timely basis and communicated between key groups is essential.
- Weekly project status reporting to the global program.
- This individual will also assist in troubleshooting issues related to serialization where needed.