|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||June 13, 2019|
Location: New York, NY 10018
Duration: 6 months
Look for someone who as Excel & ERP experience. This role will provide analysis and insights regarding the financial results of the 10+ eCommerce sites for client, make well-developed recommendations to help drive growth, and partner with internal stakeholders in identifying specific opportunities for optimizing financial reporting and maximizing profitability.
• Weekly sales and discounts’ analysis
• Assist with month-end financial close including variance analysis and updating management presentations
• Monitors and analyses General Ledger activity in SAP for 10+ brands for the full P&L
• Monitors monthly accruals, logistics costs and intercompany recharges
• Oversees SAP Marketing purchases and trouble shoot any issue that arises
• Works together with Marketing Finance to review outstanding purchase orders in SAP and reconcile vendors’ balances
• Assists in tracking Marketing expenditure across 10+ eCommerce sites
• Assists with financial forecasting and planning of the full P&L, supporting Finance Manager with collection, uploading and analysis of data
• Prepares and analyzes ad hoc reports to support Finance Manager and Business Managers
• Supports in preparing analysis and reports for monthly closure and business updates
• Supports with any other finance project, as requested
• Bachelor’s Degree (Accounting or Finance)
• Three+ years of experience in Accounting / Finance
• Accounting Technical – Has a working knowledge of the fundamental accounting principles and GAAP.
• Computers and Systems – Proficient knowledge of software applications used at client’s site (SAP, Excel, Hyperion Essbase and Business Objects). Ability to create and manage databases and Excel based financial models
• Solid knowledge and experience in the development and application of financial, analytical and budgetary techniques, including financial modeling and analysis.
• Results Oriented – Remains focused on achieving desired goal versus generic processes.
• Creativity – Demonstrates ability to independently develop new approaches, processes, solutions, etc.
• Initiative – Demonstrates willingness and ability to be a self-starter, taking the initiative to solve problems/pursue business goals.
• Decision Making – Makes sound business decisions, and, if necessary without a comprehensive fact base.
• Challenges the Process – Constructively challenges the process and takes the initiative to search for opportunities to grow, improve and innovate.
• Project Management – Overcomes obstacles and efficiently achieves objectives related to projects outside of functional responsibilities.
• Personal Management – Effectively manages personal time and effort to achieve necessary tasks.
• Strong analytical skills, curiosity to research issues, willingness to expand breadth of knowledge.