|Published||October 3, 2022|
SAP Analyst -Local Candidates Preferred 95% Remote Occasionalonsite
Salary: $85,000- $95k
Our client is looking for an SAP Analyst to support the business processes in SAP including requirements definition, data integrity, testing and reporting. Successful candidates will be collaborating with external partners to identify and resolve business issues and drive innovative solutions and best practices.
- 2-3 years strong SAP business processes
- 2-3 years SQL
- Knowledge of SAP integration desirable and experience with SAP Implementation methodologies (Activate, Sprints etc.)
- SAP Master Data skills and knowledge setup to include Material Master
- MS Excel- spreadsheets pivot tables, macros, spreadsheet creation etc.
- Some knowledge in electronic theory, writing, and soldering technology
Preferred Bonus Skills:
Graduate Degree, Formal SAP certification
Basic project management experience
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at - www.consultnet.com