|Published||April 29, 2022|
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION: The Envases Group is a worldwide supplier of quality packaging solutions. The Envases Group is divided into three packaging divisions - PET Packaging, Aluminum Beverage Packaging and Food & Industrial Packaging - each with special competences within their field to serve customers the best way possible.
Our core value is to supply high quality packaging solutions, always striving for growing our business in order to be the market leader in the markets we operate in.
Envases Group is expanding global presence by the plan to open its first aluminum beverage can production and distribution center in Waco, Texas. The Waco operation will focus on aluminum beverage containers commonly used for soft drinks, beers, energy drinks, teas and non-carbonated beverages.
Thank you for having interest in our employment opportunities.
REQ NUMBER: ACC-22-00004
NUMBER OF OPENINGS: 1
POSITION: SAP Analyst
The role of SAP Analyst is responsible for SAP ERP Application and Implementation Support. The position requires candidates who maintain, support, upgrade system application products (SAP), computer systems, and repair any technical issues within these systems.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Advise SAP End Users through guides, suggestions, comments or analysis of problems that arise in the company.
- Review and ensure that the work plan for the configuration roll-out for new plants of system approvals verifies the deliverables established to meet the implementation dates.
- Analyze the access requirements in the user profiles to request the assignment of additional attributes.
- Conduct audits of SAP users
- Ensure compliance of IT policies and procedures related to SAP users.
- Provide system enhancement/process improvement technical support
- Be a key contact between the global SAP Business Process Systems Leaders and the local user community
- Provide reporting/metrics on system usage and performance
- Communicate system changes/improvements to the user community as needed
- Assist in organizing local user groups and leaders for key SAP business processes
- Assist in organizing and running SAP process/systems testing
Responsibilities of all Envases Employees:
- Commit to ensuring the health/wellness of our employees and product
- Ensure the jobs/operations are completely safely to protect employees and to ensure the sustainability of company equipment/machinery
- Ensure the security of the workforce and sustain any client confidentiality requests
- Deliver timely and efficiently without hindering quality of services and work to ensure the team's success in meeting our client delivery schedules
- Team centered to perform your job successfully while identifying ways to help others be successful too; willingness to learn; works at a fast pace, actively pursues tasks or direction; willing to work extended hours and adapt to changing work schedules as well as assignments; determines what work needs to be done without instruction; takes action to complete additional work that is beneficial to the team without being instructed
POSITION REQUIREMENTS: EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Required - Bachelor's Degree in Business Information Systems, Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Preferred-SAP Certified Application Associate with ERP
- Minimum 5+ years' experience as IT manager or relevant experience, experience working in manufacturing preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to multi-task
- Preferred-Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Analytical skills regarding problem-solving, maintenance, and implementation of SAP ERP applications
- The ability to create and maintain documentation of support and operations by interpreting instructions and conducting training sessions as necessary
- Strong organizational skills and proven ability to maintain accurate, high-level, detailed records that will be audited periodically
- The ability to analyze clients' inquiries and requirements, change SAP ERP system configurations or programs, and promptly respond to customer inquiries and requests
- Must be able to identify and execute improvement opportunities through both process improvements and system improvements
- Ability to work with employees from many different cultures and backgrounds
- Preference will be given to qualified local candidates
- Facilitator Experience
SOFTWARE/COMPUTER SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- General knowledge of basic hardware and software and uses of a variety of different computer operating systems such as Microsoft Office Work, Excel, Outlook, Google Workspace, Microsoft SQL, Google Analytics, Tableau, Microsoft Access, SAP and web-site software
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Management maintains the right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
ENVIRONMENTAL & PHYSICAL FACTORS: The physical demands and work environment described below represent the activities and surroundings of the position(s). Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Works primarily indoors in a well-lighted air-conditioned office. Daily contact with the public, departmental personnel and vendors. Frequent sitting, standing, walking and occasional bending. May lift, carry, pull / push, and reach for supplies and on occasion lifting (up to 15 lbs.) while performing various aspects of the job. Position requires the capability of managing stress effectively; work is fast paced and can be demanding. Work requires organizing; prioritizing; accuracy and attention to detail. Flexibility in order to assist with/coordinate a variety of projects and activities and to adapt standard methods and procedures to differing conditions; works in high volume fast paced environment. Employee often works independently.
HOURS / SPECIAL CONDITIONS: Monday-Friday; Present to fulfill job duties & meet operational demands/support; Schedule may vary depending on plant operational needs thus flexibility is required which may include long days, evenings, weekends, holidays and overtime; Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of this position
EOE STATEMENT: Envases Commerce LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits employment discrimination practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.