|Date Posted||September 17, 2021|
Large publicly traded chemical solutions company located in KOP seeking an SAP(P2P) Specialist to join the team remotely with an occasional on-site meeting
Position Location: King of Prussia
Employment type: 1-year requirement
Role: SAP P2P Specialist
Purpose: The primary responsibility for this position is to render support to the P2P user community, animate a P2P power user network and managing SAP system enhancements, and supporting integrated P2P solutions.
- Provide SAP expertise in the Procure to pay space to support the digital transformation and optimization of the e-commerce purchasing processes through standardization, improvement, simplification, discontinuance, or optimizations of the procurement process area.
- Supporting best in class procurement processes and systems that ensure alignment with strategic direction
- Integrates business processes between multiple organizations including BU, Staff departments, Plants, Finance and Internal Control.
- Oversees business process changes and tool solutions through supporting cross-functional teams from across Procurement, (including Direct, Indirect and Transportation spend)
- Rendering support to Operations, Manufacturing, R&D (11 Business Units, 20 site locations), Finance focusing on digital transformation and a fully automated procurement process from PO placement and confirmation, shipping notification, and invoicing.
- Provides end-user support to both system and process for purchasing technology tools including SAP, Bravo, and Power BI spend analytics, e-procurement and e-sourcing applications, and custom databases.
- Provided support in streamlining the Accounts Payable process by using the Readsoft invoice processing tool.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3-4 years of SAP /P2P is required
- Procure to pay business process expertise and a solid understanding of integrated end-to-end processes.
- Purchasing Statistics includes $530M spend, 15,000 active suppliers, more than 150 purchase requisitions, 35 purchase order creators, and 250 receivers ·
Skills: SAP experience in the P2P, Purchase to pay concepts, practices and procedures, multiple business process integration, SAP, Bravo and Power BI spend analytics, procurement and e-sourcing applications, of Readsoft invoice processing tool
Working Conditions: Remote/ In-Office with the possibility of being on site at the KOP campus some time 2H of the year (TBD).