|Date Posted||June 9, 2021|
SAP Business Analyst needed for a PERMANENT Full-Time position in Raleigh, NC.
- SAP (or another ERP system)
- Combination of modules such as Material Requirement Planning (MRP), or Production Planning or Production Execution (PP), or Logistics Execution (LE), or Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), or IM (Inventory Management) or MM (Materials Management)
- Willing to learn SAP and other ERP systems, Cloud Based/ERP, SAP S4, cloud based Warehouse Management System tools, EVS, MOBE3, VIP, IFS
ERP Business Analyst is part of a fast-paced, team, and a challenging and rewarding position where you can make a big impact. Overall job responsibilities include business requirements analysis, developing functional specifications, designing and configuring SAP and non-SAP based enhancements, performing and/or leading system testing, developing and maintaining system/process documentation, developing and delivering training, and providing ongoing operational support.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Provides 2nd level support/problem analysis and resolution of ERP and non-ERP applications.
• Designs, configures, documents, tests, trains, and implements process enhancements for ERP and non-ERP applications.
• Maintains proficiency in ERP and non-ERP applications and develops PBV Business process knowledge.
• Support Lead for project management and coordination.
• Performs project management.
• Other duties as assigned.
This Career Opportunity Includes:
• Competitive pay
• Great benefits
• Two Medical Options
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• FSA / HSA Accounts
• 401(K), with up to 5% Match
• Paid Personal Days
• Paid Vacation Days
• Paid Holidays
• Company Paid Life Insurance
• Paid Float Days
• Company Paid Short & Long Term Disability
• Legal Plan Access
• Educational Assistance/Tuition Reimbursement
• Comprehensive Work/Life Wellness Program (EAP)
• Opportunities for career growth and development
This position can flexibly work remotely from home sometimes and other times must report to the Raleigh facility or to remote facilities in NC, SC, MD, and DE. If you have some combination of the above required attributes and can start new career in Raleigh, NC with 2 weeks’ notice, please rush your resume to be confidentially considered for this career opportunity.