|Date Posted||March 12, 2021|
Who We Are
We are the world’s largest retailer of diamond jewelry and the world’s largest specialty jewelry retailer, with #1 market share in the U.S., UK and Canada. Signet operates approximately 3,200 stores globally, under the brand names Kay Jewelers, Zales, Jared, H.Samuel, Ernest Jones, Peoples Jewellers, Piercing Pagoda and JamesAllen.com.
All Are Welcome Here
Signet is a people company – this means that we put our customers and our employees at the center of everything we do. Our culture celebrates diversity and inclusion, while uniting around a common mission and distinct privilege of helping our customers Celebrate Life and Express Love. We strive to make sure that our 35,000 employees have professional, personal and social development opportunities to unleash their full potential and have equal opportunity for advancement, regardless of their gender, race, sexuality or any other aspect of their background. At Signet, we nurture an inclusive environment where employees feel safe, supported and empowered at work each day. We do not and will not tolerate any behavior that undermines this effort.
Signet is looking for a strong, motivated and passionate functional analyst to fill the SAP PTP Config/Systems Analyst role in the IT Finance organization. This role will work primarily on SAP Finance S/4 ERP system in support of multiple Signet Business Units across NA & UK utilizing advanced functional & technical SAP Procure to Pay knowledge and building/configuring complex solutions including requirement analysis, prototyping, designing, configuring and deploying solutions in addition to supporting steady-state operations of Finance technology assets.
Lead the Overall PTP functional track for the SAP Finance Solution Delivery tower, and partner with the business to identify and develop solutions to business needs. Lead discussions with business to explore, define, and document requirements with global business representatives. Write blueprints, business process flows, requirement documents, key decision documents, functional specifications for new/changed requirements and perform fit-gap analysis. Investigate, analyze and effectively communicate requirements of business processes in order to provide functional knowledge required for systems development and problem resolution. Responsible for the planning, design and implementation of system-based business process enhancements. Perform configuration, unit testing, and integration testing of all enhancements and changes. Convert business requirements into Functional Design Documents and design, configure, test, and deploy complex solutions. Provide necessary system user training with comprehensive specifications, documentation, test documents etc. Apply advanced principles and concepts in delivering solutions. Contribute to the development of innovative principles and ideas. Coordinate and collaborate with various teams across the organization to architect, solution and implement enhancements, projects and programs. Responsible for Unit testing, Integration test fixes, regression testing, coordination of UAT testing and cut-over activities Coordinate with the business analysts and ensure proper and effective integration of business process and procedures into Enterprise solutions. Develop and maintain productive working relationship with customers, team members and project leadership. Provide training to business users on Enterprise applications.
- At-least 3 full lifecycle implementations of SAP S/4 HANA with PTP functional/configuration experience and a key PTP functional leadership role in a major SAP transformation program.
- 8+ years of experience in SAP ERP driving business requirements, defining/optimizing business processes and designing/configuring & deploying SAP solutions with a focus on PTP SAP modules.
- Deep functional experience with SAP S4 Procure to Pay business processes in a highly integrated ecosystem - SAP S4 integrated with a host of 3rd party internal and external systems. Good knowledge of SAP Master Data and its impact on business processes.
- Solid understanding of data concepts for transformation projects as well as steady-state operations.
- Deep skills in SAP S/4 HANA implementations.
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with business on all SAP PTP modules, and provide thought leadership / guidance on best practices and solution approaches for new projects / enhancements etc.
- Ability to effectively communicate across different levels of the organization and different teams.
- Prior experience with large scale transformation programs and Application Support preferred.
- Strong support experience with ability to triage incidents, perform root cause analysis and provide direction or fixes to resolve incidents. Solid understanding of ITSM processes and Change Management procedures to deliver fixes/changes to production. Support business needs and meet SLAs for tickets.
- Experience with Service Now, Confluence, JIRA and SAP Solution Manager.
- Strong problem-solving skills. Must be able to understand end-user needs, assist in their prioritization and present solution in a timely manner.
- Experience with documentation of business processes and systems training.
- Experience supporting the implementation of new systems and/or processes.
- Experience with engaging and collaborating with business and IT teams/stakeholders leveraging techno-functional and leadership background to provide technology solutions that meet business needs.
- Experience with implementing ERP solutions utilizing SI vendors and global delivery models and experience interfacing with AMS solution providers.
- Deep experience with all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) along with Agile development practices.
- Experience leveraging functional know-how and subject matter expertise to drive continuous improvement, adoption and maturity of Retail technology capabilities.
- Ability and aptitude to stay current in emerging technologies, trends, and best practices and add value to the organization by identifying growth/improvement opportunities.
- Ability to operate in a fluid environment with competing priorities while managing project delivery and operational tasks efficiently.
- Retail Industry experience is a plus.
Bachelor of Science/Engineering
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive healthcare, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) matching after one year of employment
- Generous PTO + company holidays
- Diversity programs
- Paid subscription to PlateJoy
- Much more!