|Date Posted||May 20, 2020|
Position Title: SAP S/ 4HANA Configuration Devs
Position Number: 340635
Location: Boston, MA 02116
Position Type: Temporary
Required Skill Set:
Cloud, Finance, SAP
**C2C is not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
SAP Principle Configuration Engineer
Work Location: Boston, MA 02116 or Portsmouth, NH
Period: 06/01/2020 to 11/27/2020 contract to hire
This is a potential for conversion to full time and could be a 3-6 month contract based on conversion.
SAP S/4HANA Configuration:
• Looking for Developer onsite in either Boston, Portsmouth with 2 days work remote (pending COVID-19 regulations) *currently in a mandatory work from home state until August 2020
SAP S/4HANA the main tech stack requirement
• Looking for candidates that have experience with emerging technology in FPSL (or Insurance Analyzer 2.0) and PAPM
• Our team is 100% agile. Our systems team support the business leading in SAP innovative solutions for Finance.
• Currently we are migrating into SAP S/4 Hana Cloud with a future upgrade to 1909
Technology isn't just a part of our business, it's what drives us forward. Join our tech team and you will get opportunities to work on complex problems using emerging technologies. Our culture of evolution and innovation leads to projects that can positively impact lives. And we want you to be involved in creating, implementing and updating our solutions. As part of our team, you will be working at a Fortune 100 company that is one of the fastest growing in the insurance industry.
• Will be responsible for partnering with domestic and international business stakeholders on driving finance solutions and strategic options given knowledge of what SAP can provide for capabilities for sub-ledger data management and reporting.
• This role will be a key contributor on the project team, driving business solutions development and technical product configuration oversight.
• Knowledge and experience in SAP S/4 HANA is preferred, however any extensive working knowledge of SAP is desired.
• Responsible for the implementation of technology by developing clear, comprehensive and integrated system, technical and/or product recommendations which support business plans and long term strategy.
• Reviews and provides input to architectural designs to ensure consistency, maintainability and flexibility.
• Analyzes highly complex system and technical issues to implement technologies that align with strategic technical direction.
• May leads projects or subprojects of strategic impact.
• Job responsibilities is to act as a principle engineer responsible for the implementation of approved technologies that align with technical architecture, business plans and long term strategy.
• Makes recommendations to improve process efficiency and effectiveness; Provides input to major architectural designs to ensure consistency, security, maintainability and flexibility with respect to overall system, technical and product architectures within a domain or portfolio.
• Participates during incident management events and provides input on resolutions.
• Contributes toward forecasts of business and IT trends to define the technical direction within a portfolio, project or Market.
• Guides the development of system, technical and product standards based on business plan and vision.
• In coordination with data architect, this engineer researches, tests and makes recommendations around new technologies.
• Maintains strategic partnerships between vendors, business partners, and IT. Delivers artifacts, technical alternative documents and architectural designs that meet business requirements.
• Oversees design reviews and frameworks. Contributes to decisions that impact profitability and operational effectiveness.
• Mentors staff to develop software systems development capabilities. Performs related duties as assigned or requested.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in technical or business discipline of equivalent experience; technical Master's degree preferred.
• Generally a minimum of 10 years related experience.
• In-depth knowledge of IT concepts, strategies and methodologies.
• In-depth knowledge of diverse and emerging technologies and Insurance reporting regulations.
• Knowledgeable in software engineering languages and tools.
• In-depth understanding of layered solutions and designs; in-depth understanding of shared software concepts and requirements.
• In-depth understanding of global business and technology trends and the financial services industry.
• Highly developed negotiation, facilitation and consensus building skills.