|Date Posted||June 7, 2019|
The SAP Analyst is responsible for managing the operational support of the client's SAP global template within the America’s region. Implement new SAP functionality or site roll-outs, manage issue resolution, identify optimum SAP solutions to resolve business challenges, and participate in the global SAP community at the client to evolve the SAP template.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with end-users, business partners, and global colleagues to define business requirements for defect resolution, process improvement, or solution development
- Maintain a detailed working knowledge of the key module functionality and associated business processes in order to identify alternative solutions and potential modifications to the global SAP template.
- Support of business area production planning and shop- floor execution, plant maintenance and quality management in terms of daily business activities and problem solving (2nd level support).
- Support of technical change management of implementing ‘to-be’ solutions.
- Active roll out support of the global template within the region.
- Review and recommend process revisions based on SAP needs and best practices.
- Recommend technical solutions to resolve business process challenges based upon industry best practices and in compliance with global template.
- Comply with departmental standards, including achieving SLA targets and meet reporting and documentation requirements.
- Identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Facilitate Key User collaboration in Production Planning, Quality Management and Planned/ Preventive Maintenance environment
- 80% supporting the operations execution of our production plants and how they use SAP
- 20% implementing new plants, projects, etc.
- Recommend and co-authorize policy related to areas of responsibilities
Skills & Abilities / Knowledge Required
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science and/or related field; SAP Certifications preferred; ITIL Certification preferred
- Experienced maintaining the configuration within SAP
- Solid understanding of integration between SAP modules
- 1-5 years’ experience in supporting an SAP environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to work in a global organization respecting regional and local cultural and organizational differences.
- Work in team environment and client interfacing skills.
- Use analytical and reasoning skills to troubleshoot and address SAP Issues
- Excellent leadership, project management and communication skills
- Ability to travel globally
- Specialized in design and configuration of SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) module
- Experience with SAP SD user exits for sales order, delivery, billing etc.
- Good knowledge of SD pricing
- Understanding of SD account assignment and revenue recognition processes
- Knowledge and experience of SAP iDocs in OTC Cycle
- Exposure to Credit cards functionality in SAP is an added advantage.
- Ability to solve technical problems
- Communication Skills – articulate to the business partners & technical partners
Contact David Dullack at 248-822-9056 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.