|July 30, 2018
General Mills is reshaping the future of food. We believe food makes us better. It nourishes our bodies, brings us joy and connects us to each other. As one of the world's leading food companies, General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Yoplait, Annie's Homegrown, Old El Paso, Epic Provisions, Blue Buffalo and more. Are you passionate about the future of food? You've come to the right table. We want the very best talent to help lead something big.
General Mills is seeking an experienced SAP Analyst in the Supply Chain organization to support end to end processes including Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Inventory Evaluation and Reconciliation.
- Develop expertise in Global Supply Chain Operations business process and associated application(s)- Sales and Distribution OTC (Material Management, Production Planning first and Sales and Distribution )
- Provide first class service and support of existing processes and systems.
- Diagnose problems and restore service promptly to system users by working with system users, other members of the IS Department, software vendors, and service providers.
- Carry out assigned activities during system releases, system upgrades and the application of SAP Hot Packs and system fixes.
- Complete approved projects to extend the business systems used by GMI.
- Implement new applications or system functionality in support of GMI’s future OTC strategy. These projects may include “rollouts” of SAP to new locations, and supporting start-up of new customer service facilities, plants, co-packers, and outside warehouses.
- Analyze user requirements, plan and complete approved development projects, in partnership with business users and IT.
- Connect with cross-functional peers in SC and other GBS peers to ensure end to end solution optimization
- Participate in approved IS or Business Initiatives to achieve greater business process efficiencies.
- Prepare SAP training materials.
- Train key users and implement sustainable training strategies in the Business Units.
- Participate in other company initiatives as required in support of business strategy.
- Bachelor's Degree
- SAP Analyst or ABAP experience.
- Industry-relevant business process experience in Demand Chain area.
- Large technical expertise (strong configuration skills) in SAP Demand Chain (SD), Inventory Management (IM), SAP EDI Interfaces, Security, and SAP Portal
- Configuration experience in a second module (PP, PM, WM, LE or QM).
- Capable of providing support of other SAP modules.
- Flexibility is needed on hours of work e.g. for occasional system critical support or major project implementations.
- Experience working in or with virtual teams.
- Proven project experience using best practices and standard development and support processes.
- Exposure to an International business environment.
- Competence in a second language.
- SAP Academy certification.